Death [4]

After me and Lucy paint our nails we curl up in our sleeping bags and fall asleep.

~In Lucy's and Christian's Dream~

"Mom dad! Please stop arguing I need to constraint on driving!" I yell.

((Just a heads up, you are reading Lucy's Dream so yoy are in her pov))

They continue to argue, a car comes racing through a stop sign crashing into my car sending me flying out of it along with my parents, I feel as if I'm about to die becouse I just got threw out of my cad after getting hit with parts from my car and the other.

I hear a fire truck and a ambulance rushing to the sight of the crash.

~end of Lucy's and Christian's  dream~

The next day, me and Lucy wake up at 4 in the morning having a panic.

"Did you have the same dream?" I ask lucy.

"Where I crashed and me and my parents die?" Lucy asks.

"Yep" I answer.

"I told you this crap happens to me" she squeaks.

"Well you two are cute" Nick whispers from behind me.

"Get out of here you creep" I whisper.

"Christian?  Who's that?" Lucy asks with shock and panic.

"Oh that's Nick" I whisper back.

"So what are you two girls up to?" He asks.

"Nothing" me and Lucy squeak.

He sits down next to me and mess with a army tag on his neck.

"Why are you here?!" I ask.

"I was lonely and board, so I came here" he answers.

"Really?" Lucy asks.

"Shh, my mom is coming" I squeak.

Nick just kind of hides in my closet, my and Lucy lay back down and slow our heart beats and breathing down to look like we are asleep.

"I guess they are asleep" My mom whispers.

She walks away closing the door behind her, me and Lucy along with Nick sit up or in Nicks case walk out form the closet.

"Talk about a Monster in your closet" Lucy teases.

"Watch your tun little girl" he snaps.

"You two stop, I say we all go out and do something maybe go to the skatepark again" I whisper.

"Not a good plan" Nick whispers.

"Why?" Me and Lucy ask.

" certain things are out right now..." He whispers.

"Okay...." me and Lucy squeak.

"You two should sleep" he whispers.

He walks to my window and leaves, me and Lucy go back to sleep.

"Girls! Get up! Lucy your parents want you home" my mom wakes us up.

"Th-they do?" Lucy asks.

"Yes sweet heart" my mom answers.

"Ehhh it's to early!!" I squeak

~a few hourse later~

"Hey honey come here" my mom calls for me from my gaming room.

I walk out from my gaming room and over to her, she is staring at the tv in horror as the guy on the news says "a terrible reck has happend and we have identified the victims as, Lucy May Black, Danica Alice Black and Andy Shaggy Black. We have video of the reck from a witness we will shoe it now"

The video plays. A black mustang is driving along when a pick up truck rams into the Mustang flinging a girl with blond hair with pink and blue streaks just likes Lucy's, the car gets crushed parts fly every where hitting Lucy a few times, the video ends.

"Lucy is alive but she is in a coma, at the star health hospital"

"Sweety get in the car" my mom orders.

"O-okay" I answer.

I run outside to my mom's van and get in the front seat, I strap my seat belt on then plug my ear buds into my phone and listen to dark woods circus by miku hutsu

--------------------------------

Omg a big cliff hanger HAHAHAHAHA!!!