The Drug in me is you

Start from the beginning

"Uhm", Ian swallowed, "This is Caleb, we grew up in the same neighbourhood."
Ian could tell that Mickey didn't believe him.
"Well, whatever. Mandy's got some MDMA, so I'm there.", Mickey said and turned around.

Ian sighed deeply, Mickey had been sober for months, now he would just throw this away? Because Ian talked to someone?"

The Gallagher looked at Caleb.
"Well, he is really something", Caleb said, "How can you keep up with this drama every day?"
Ian shrugged. Caleb leaned closer.
"I'd fuck him though", Caleb mumbled and both chuckled.
"Don't kid yourself, you're a bottom.", Ian said grinning.

"Yeah, and I'd suck that cock dry."
Ian chuckled and shook his head.
"Speaking of which, are you fucking anyone at the moment?"
Ian raised his eyebrows at the question, "Don't I always?", he tried to sound laid-back, to not let Caleb catch on that he was indeed fucking Mickey and was the one sucking him dry every other night.

"A Boyfriend situation?"
"No, I don't think so, why?"
"Because I'm horny and you look as hot as ever."
Ian smirked, "I'm at work. If Mickey notices I'm gone for five minutes, he's gonna throw a fit."
"Doesn't have to be now. You still got my number?"
"Yes, of course."
"Good, I will send you a pick of my cock and my ass later. And you can tell me which one you want to explore with that tongue of yours first.", Caleb grinned, winked and then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian got Mickey back to his room safely.
Mickey was in a bad mood.

The Milkovich let himself fall on his bed. Ian closed the door to the room, locked it and came up to him.

"Did I fucking allow you to come in?"

Ian sat down on the bed, ignoring his comment, "Did you take the drugs?", he asked looking down at him.
Mickey held eye contact with him until he couldn't anymore, sighed and shook his head, "I wish I did, I'd be in a better fucking mood now."

"I'm in a better mood knowing you didn't take the drugs"
"Good for you", Mickey spat, "Now get out."

"Mick, what's going on? What did I do wrong?", he asked and took Mickey's hand, Mickey pulled his hand back and sat up.

"You lied to me", he said and crossed his arms in front of his chest.
Ian sighed, "You mean Caleb? Okay, he's not just a friend, he's my ex-boyfriend. I just thought, it would be weird if I, as your bodyguard, would tell you, a Milkovich, that I'm gay."

Mickey rolled his eyes and just growled.
Ian smiled at him, "Are you jealous?"
"No!"
"You are jealous", he said and kissed his cheek, "What for, babes? He's just some ex and we talked for a couple of minutes. Apart from the fact that you can't forbid me to meet other people... I'm not interested in meeting with him."

Mickey was beginning to come around, he looked at him and sighed. Ian smiled at him and put a hand on his cheek, when his phone made a noise, informing him of a new message.

Ian quickly remembered that Caleb wanted to send him a picture and chose to ignore his phone.
"You got a message", Mickey said.
"I know."
"Won't you check it?"
"No"

Mickey frowned, "What if it's your brother? Or someone else from your family?"
"It's probably not them, it's nothing, come on, you were just about to realize how stupid your jealousy was and then I was about to kiss you", he said sweetly and put his hand on Mickey's thigh. But Mickey quickly pulled Ian's phone out of his suit jacket.

"Mickey, no, give it back"
Mickey shook his head and crawled away from him on the bed.
"Mick, seriously, come here."

Ian took off his jacket and then pulled Mickey by the legs up to him again, but Mickey was strong, stronger than Ian knew, and quick. The Milkovich was able to hold the phone screen up to Ian's face long enough to unlock it and then pushed Ian off and went off to the other side of the bed, Ian quickly came to him, but it was too late.