The World is ugly

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Mhm", Ian looked at him, "Did you kiss women?"
Mickey nodded and pulled a face, "For show only. But still. Never got the hang of it though. Why are people so obsessed with kissing? Just fucking lips pressed on lips? They act like it's so much more than lips pressed on anything else."

Ian smiled, "Come here"
Mickey looked at him confused, they were already pretty close on the couch.
"Sit up, Mick, come here"

"You are aware that I'm still your boss, right?", Mickey said while sitting up and crawling to Ian. The Gallagher pulled him on his lap.
"You like being dominated, sometimes", Ian reminded him, their faces were close, he wrapped his arms around Mickeys body.

Mickey shrugged, he wrapped his hands around Ian's neck.

They looked each other in the eyes, while Ian let his hands roam over Mickeys back to his shoulders.

Mickey was breathing a bit heavier, anticipating Ian's next move. He seemed a little bit nervous what was insanely cute to Ian.

Ian had one arm on Mickeys shoulder, curling up into his hair and pulling him slightly closer.

"I can't believe no man ever got to kiss these lips", Ian whispered, his other hand was now on his cheek.

Mickey was almost trembling with tension on him.

"Can I kiss you?", Ian whispered, their lips were only one movement forwards away.

"Yes", Mickey breathed.

Ian smiled and finally pushed his lips against Mickeys.

Mickey had kissed women before, but this was different.

Ian's lips on his wasn't just skin on skin, he felt a thousand things running through him at one: excitement, lust, attraction, comfort, a strange sensation of safety.

Ian pulled back again and looked at the man.
"First", he whispered and smirked smugly.

Mickey scoffed, "Don't ruin it Gallagher", Mickey whispered and leaned to him to kiss him again, not as sweet an innocent as before.

Ian chuckled against Mickeys lips, they moved their lips against each other, Mickey started unbuttoning Ian's shirt and Ian dropped his hands to Mickeys ass.

Their tongues were clashing together while Ian hastily pulled off his jacket and the shirt and undid Mickeys belt.

They had to separate to take Mickeys shirt off. Mickey kissed him again, running his hands through his red hair.

Ian pushed his hands underneath Mickeys thighs and suddenly stood up from the couch.

Mickey automatically wrapped his legs around his hips.
"What are you doing?", he chuckled breathlessly.
"I keep impressing you, what else?"

Mickey grinned, he pushed their bodies closer together and kissed him again while Ian carried Mickey over to the bed. He lowered him on the mattress, leaned over him.

Mickey pushed him up, so Ian was standing in front of the bed, he sat up himself, Ian stood between his legs. The young Milkovich quickly opened Ian's pants and pushed them down together with his boxers, Ian ran his hand through Mickey's black hair.

Mickey had Ian's semi-hard dick in front of him. Many guys had touched him before, had sucked and jerked him off. But he rarely ever did so much as touch the other men's cocks.

Mickey grasped Ian's cock with one hand and licked over his top lip. Ian's big hands were running through his black hair, pushing his head down to his dick ever so slightly.