I picked her up and straddled her around my waist. She hugged me tightly and I kept on kissing her shoulder.

"Why didn't you respond in the car?", she asked me still hugging me.

"I am sorry", I immediately apologized as I know this is not the time to debate our points and more over whom am I going to win over.

"I thought you were upset. Angry. Done with me.", she told few things which I couldn't even think off. I shook my head at her thinking and held her chin, made her look at me.

"Darling, Do you think I can escape from you? Don't we brothers live to serve you, sisters?", the drama king in me appeared again.

She smiled and pecked me quickly and said, "So, shall I call Dexter back?"

I groaned as that is the only thing I could do now but stopped hearing her chuckle. She pushed me slightly and stood on her toes, kissed my temple and went out of the closet.

Then coming out I saw Pragya ordering food for us. I was happy that we aren't going out and Pragya was okay with it. Honeymoon dreams doesn't deserved to be shattered.

Pragya P.O.V

I ordered our meal through phone and turned to see Abhi smiling. Why won't he smile after cancelling my plans, I looked irked but i wasn't angry or sad, it was just that my whole plan thing got wasted, but he was happy, then that is what mattered to me.

I relaxed on the super comfy bed and adjusted the pillow, he slowly crawled on and found his place next to me.

"You, Okay?", he asked with that innocent puppy eyes which instantly made me go awe.

I smiled and hugged him. We snuggled close to each other, later had our meal in our room reminiscing our love story.

End of P.O.V

Abhi stood behind Pragya who finally changed her dress managing Abhi's naughtiness. He lifted her while Pragya locked her hands behind his neck and leaned forward kissing his nose, he giggled.

He leaned down and placed her on the bed, then joining her. Finally, his honeymoon wish was granted. Cuddling against eachother, they found peace.

Seven days passed and Abhi made sure that it was going according to his wish, cuddle, wake up in each others arm and make love.

Pragya on the other hand, enjoyed each moment where he showered his love mercilessly on her. His concern, checking whether she is okay, happy every now and then. His love, on and off the bed. She had fallen again for this man.

Abhi was having his coffee in the balcony, the view infront was simply breathtaking, evening sky had been his favourite painting forever.

He looked at his wife who was trying to fit the clothes back into the suitcase and  failing in it. "How will double the dresses fit in the same bag?", he thought.

"Darling! Let me help", he told as he gave his coffee mug to her.

"Side effects of shopping ", she said as she sipped his coffee and sat down.

"No, side effects of not eating properly", he told as he finally zipped up the bag. She rolled her eyes and gave back the empty mug to him. He sighed and kept it on the table, just then he noticed the packet of condoms left untouched.

When he asked about babies to her before marriage her response was the same, "I want a baby and I am totally okay with it even it happens soon after our marriage too. But definitely "after" marriage", he chuckled remembering the way she quoted the "after". He loved babies, often wondered how they can be so cute. So, it is a green signal from their side.

He got the pack just as a precautionary if she changes her mind in any case, Mr. Abhi didn't want a stone left unturned.

Seeing him looking at the unused pack of protection, Pragya coughed trying to get his attention. Both then laughed together.

It was the day they planned to return back to India. In the car driving to the airport, Abhi vedio called the long lost soul, his saali, Jwala.

Pragya chuckled seeing the call getting disconnected and turned the other side biting her lips. Abhi getting irritated calls the other soul who didn't bother about their existence, his brother.

Call got connected and they saw Jwala enthusiastically waving at them. Abhi checked the name and asked, "Hey, Jwala what are doing with his phone?"

Now pragya's attention was on the vedio call, she smiled at Jwala.

Jwala blew a kiss for her sister and said "I was texting Ajju's ex-girlfriend, jeeju". She told startling the duo in the car.

"Ex-girlfriend", "Ajju", Abhi and pragya shouted making the driver of the cab turn back.

Jwala's blush didn't go unnoticed by Pragya but Abhi was way to shocked with the latter part of information, he didn't notice it.

"She is a nice girl, jeeju. I am trying patching them up", she told them, Abhi almost gave up seeing this kind of response and ended the call abruptly.

"Why did you end it?", Pragya asked Abhi who looked tired.

"What else shall I do? Can't you see what's happening there without us!", he tells her, "I am feeling bad for Ajju"

Ajju

Abhi's face then lighted up as he remembered Jwala calling Arjun as Ajju. He turned to Pragya who was smiling widely with that I-know-man look.

"But why did she text his ex?", Abhi retorted back.

Pragya shrugged, "I don't know it either. But we haven't got any emergency call from Arjun doesn't that tell a story" she told with a wink.

"I am excited!"

"For?"

"Second honeymoon! If they get married, they will go for honeymoon and we will also enjoy nah", Abhi tells excitedly making Pragya flabbergasted, embarrassed and what not.

Hey guys!

Hit the star button if you liked this update and please tell me your views which is the only credentials I receive.

Thank you!

Yours Chashmish
Karthiga♥️