2. A spicy sweet

Abhi wanted to check it with pragya but before that he heard a voice "EAVESDROPPING IS WRONG MR.ABHI"

Abhi wasn't ready for another bad encounter with his saali...But still he wanted to explain everything from his perspective too...

Jwala stood near the door leaning on the wall...Abhi was hunting for words , he was sure that this is going to have a worst end but something different happened...

Jwala went near abhi and whispered "come inside Mr.Abhi"

Abhi like a child hugged the pillar near him and said "dear Jwala.Im so so sorry.I never thought of kissing you.I thought that was my pragya and secondly I'm not a flirt , this stupid brain does stupid stunts at wrong timing that's all.And finally i wasnt voluntarily eavesdropping.I just wanted to apologize." he said in one go and huffed...Then he saw Jwala smiling at him...He scratched his head and again smiled in return...She again gestured him to come inside the rom...

Abhi holds his ears cutely and apologized , his antics made Jwala to smile and abhi atlast came inside her room...

Inside Jwala 's room...

Abhi entered inside the room confused...He turned to Jwala 's side and was horrified to see her locking the door...

Abhi : hey...What are you doing?...

Jwala : calm down mr.abhi...Im not that kind of girl to take advantage over an INNOCENT BOY...With a sarcastic smile..

Abhi inhaled lung full air and said "Jwala...Im sorry...I didn't mean to do like that...Im not like that kind of person..."

Jwala : calm down...Calm down...I know about you...U r abhishek mehra , you have a younger brother ,Arjun mehra who is a choreographer..Arjun is currently in Venice for a movie...you did your UG in Mumbai and was suspended for 2 weeks for slapping your professor ,then you completed your PG in Delhi, you love your younger brother the most in your family.when you are doing your pg , Riya proposed you but you rejected her and now she is married to Rithik...Your best friends are your life..purab,roshan,rishi are your pillars of support...U are going to take over the company after your marriage..You saw pragya in your friend's marriage and had fallen head over heel for her.You waited for months to get dad's acceptance and atlast you won in that too. Am i right mr.abhi

Jaw dropped...

Jwala snapped her fingers and brought back abhi to his sense ,she quietly went and sat on the chair in that room and said ''how did you manage to get these information?"

Jwala with her own attitude "Jwala has her own ways"

Abhi shook his head and asked "why are you acting as if you hate pragya in front of us?"

Jwala gave a stare but after learning about his genuine character and love for her sister

Before she could continue abhi said "pragya loves you so much but why are you hating her?...Why are you hurting her?"

Jwala just smiled seeing abhi...Abhi who again saw here smiling asked "could you explain me...Instead of smiling like this"

"Jwala...Jwala" they heard Vin's voice heading towards the room...Abhi was about to run outside the room while Jwala pulled him and asked him to hide somewhere in the room after vin goes he can come out...

Vin : Jwala...Here are the documents you asked...Check it out and sign it...

Jwala : haan...By the way when is our meeting with mr vihaan...

Jwala and vin was fully engrossed in their business talks...Jwala who totally forgot about abhi went out of the room with vin...After an hour she returned to the room and saw abhi glaring at her...She gave am oops reaction and says "sorry.."