𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

THE BURROW

***

"𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢 go to the beach?" He asked from behind me.

"We've gone almost everyday," I chuckled throwing another dart at the dartboard that hung at the back of his door.

"I know that but you're going back to your boarding school in a few days and then I have to wait another whole year to see you -you're really  good at darts." Tommy got up and took the three darts that were stabbed into the board. I plopped down on the bed behind me.

I thought for a second, "Okay but I need to go back home and get my things," 

He nodded, "See you in a minute then," He smiled throwing a dart but hitting his door instead.

I snickered, "You suck." 

I got up and walked out of Tommy's house and then walked into my own, "I'm going to the beach with Tommy again," I shouted.

"Don't stay out too long!" Dad shouted back.

"You know I wont," I muttered walking up the steps.

"Hey," Hermione said stepping out her room with her hair a few inches shorter than it usually was. When did she get a hair cut? "Mum and dad are taking me clothes shopping do you want to come?" 

"Did you not hear? I'm going to the beach, I'll just go myself tomorrow or something," I said stepping past her straight to my room.

I opened my drawers and found on one of my bikinis. This one was simple it was just white. I put it on under my clothes and headed out again, "Bye!" I shouted before shutting the door.

I opened the door to Tommy's house and saw his mum and dad inside putting bags of shopping down onto the coffee table.

"Hello Eloise," His dad beamed a smile.

"Are you two going to the beach again?" His mum asked.

"Yes we are," I smiled.

"Take your sister will you?" His mum turned to him.

"Mum." He whined but stopped when she gave him that look, "Fine, fine, fine. Poppy!" He called out.

A short three year old girl with dirty blonde hair and big brown eyes skipped into the room, she gently placed a tiny tiara on her head and stood in front of her big brother, she turned and saw me. She clapped her hands and ran over to me. "Ellie!" She exclaimed holding her hands up in the air. 

I lifted her up and sat her on my hip, "Do you want to come to the beach with me and Ellie?" Tommy asked, Poppy nodded.

"Come on then," I prompted, Tommy walked over to me.