the lion flinched when the father had pointed a finger at him, almost touch the tip of his nose.

you better take good care of my son or else—

let me explain!❞ jaemin stood up, startling everyone, and slammed his palms down the table made out of wood. the father then had his eyes widened before taking a seat and scooting close to his wife as he looked like he was scolded by his own son.

jaemin didn't mean to shout at them, or simply shout at all, but his parents were wrongly pointing out on things. the only right statement that cane out from their mouths was probably when his father made mention about him making moves on a meerkat.

taking a deep breath, ❝i am not his boyfriend. heck, i don't have a boyfriend yet!❞ he started, his cheeks turning red in embarrassment as he told his parents that he was a single pringle. ❝his boyfriend is that pudu over there.

actually, it was just now, when they were in the middle of escaping, that jaemin found out about mark's and donghyuck's relationship. surprising for him but there was no time to be dramatic over it.

both the parents' eyes went to the pudu that is now by the living room watching the pictures being hanged on the wall and some in a frame placed down on the shelves. seconds after, they slowly nodded their heads and turned back to jaemin who's slowly composing himself down.

they came here because..❞ the bunny stood there, looking at the lion beside him. he then understood that mark didn't want him to say the reason why they were there. ❝they needed a place to stay for a while.

why, did they elope or something?❞ the father suddenly spoke, earning a smack on the arm by his wife telling him that it was rude to ask that.

more like that, but it doesn't seem like mark had plans on marrying donghyuck yet. isn't that what elope means? ❝no—

but mark just had to cut him off. ❝yes, we eloped.

jaemin's and his mother's jaw dropped as they surprisingly heard that from mark. meanwhile, the father cheered in victory as his guess was accurate. ❝told you they eloped— oh, not the right time, okay.❞ he then shut his mouth as he saw his wife and son glaring at him.

a-alright then..❞ jaemin furrowed his brows as he didn't expect to hear that from the king. ❝is my room still available?

we didn't clean it after you left.❞ the mother said, still recovering from the shock after hearing that this lion right here ran away from his pudu boyfriend. ❝if you want—

it's alright mrs. na,❞ the lion flashed her a small smile. ❝having a place to stay is already more than fine for us.

jaemin stood there for a couple of minutes before remembering something. ❝wait, if you didn't clean it then—❞ the bunny gasped as he remembered his not so innocent magazines being scattered on top of his bed.

without saying a word, the bunny quickly sprinted out from there, almost bumping the pudu who just planned on going to the dining area, and immediately ran up towards his room. he didn't forget to lock it up and shuffling sounds, along with things falling, were heard downstairs.

mark turned his head around and smiled after seeing his pudu walking towards him. not forgetting to be respectful and grateful, donghyuck took a polite bow to greet jaemin's parents before making his way to a seat where jaemin sat a while ago before rushing upstairs to clean his room.