9| STAN'S LETTER

It's been a few weeks since they've gotten home

It's been a few weeks since they've gotten home. Beverly and Richie met Kai and loved her. Beverly, Richie, Kai and Ormi played a drunk game of truth or dare and Beverly asked Richie if he liked boys and he responded with "Yeah I'm fucking gay. Duh." and passed out.

Ormi was at work talking with Richie as she sorted through vinyl's. "Yeah and I'd think if you and Beverly did have kids or something it would be a pet...or I could be a sperm donor. I want a kid too." Richie spun around in a chair.

"Thank you. Really, but we'd have to talk to Bev about that. I mean what if she doesn't want a sperm donor or any kids. We can't just do that." Ormi told him. "Thennn both of us should talk to her about it." Richie suggested.

"Fine, on my lunch break we can talk to her about it since it's soooo important." Ormi dragged out the "so". "Yay!" Richie clapped.

"We should get a pomer-" Ormi was gonna say until Richie cut her off. "Definitely not! What if it eats us? What are you gonna do?" Richie dramatically asked. Ormi rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Ormi leave! Lunch break!" The store owner yelled from the back. "Let's go." Richie hurried and they walked out.

They got to the house to see Beverly sketching out clothes. "Hey babe." Beverly looked up. "Stanley's wife brought in a letter she said to wait for you guys to open." Beverly stated as she got up. "Where is it?" Ormi asked. Beverly pointed to the coffee table. Ormi and Richie went and sat down.

Ormi opened it and pulled out a note. "Read it." Richie rushed. "I am hold on." Ormi cleared her throat.

"Dear Losers, I know what this must seem like, but this isn't a suicide note. You're probably wondering why I did what I did. It's because I knew I was too scared to go back. And if we weren't together? If all of us alive weren't united? I knew we'd all die. So, I made the only logical move. I took myself off the board.

Did it work? Well, if you're reading this, you know the answer. I've lived my whole life afraid. Afraid of what would come next. Afraid of what I might leave behind. Don't be. Be who you want to be. Be proud, and if you find someone worth holding on to, never, ever, let them go. Follow your own path, wherever that takes you.

Think of this letter as a promise. A promise I'm asking you to make. To me. To each other. An oath. See the thing about being a loser is you don't have anything to lose. So, Be true. Be brave. Stand. Believe. And don't ever forget, We're losers, and we always will be." Ormi finished. She had small tears running down her face. They all hugged.

"Man, I miss him." Richie commented. "Yeah. Me too." Beverly added. "Me three." Ormi wiped her face and got up. "Richie talk to her." Ormi whispered. "Shit." Richie groaned and started telling Beverly his idea. Ormi went into the kitchen and made a quick smoothie and got a leftover piece of cake. She went back in the front room and Beverly and Richie looked at her.

"How are you healthy and not healthy at the same time?" Richie asked and laughed. "Ormi, Richie tells me you want a kid and...I do too. We have that extra room and all. He can be the sperm donor and I'll carry it- or you can it you want." Beverly calmly spoke.

On the outside Beverly the still but on the inside she was jumping around, cheering hoping Ormi would carry the baby. "You would be such a cute pregnant lady!" Beverly squealed.

"Okay, I'll carry it." Ormi took on. "Yay! Now, get out and go back to work I have to finish my design." Beverly shooed. "Righttt." Ormi grinned. She quickly finished the cake and her and Richie went out.

"Holy shit you're gonna be a fucking mom!" Richie yelled excitedly. "It'll have 2 mommies, 2 daddies if you get a man by then and 3 god dad's and 1 god mom." Ormi squealed as they got back to the music store. "This is gonna be awesomeee." Richie opened the door for Ormi.

"I'm back!" Ormi yelled. "Good!" The owner yelled. Ormi and Richie squealed.