First Date

I look at my phone as it vibrates. I got a text message from Joe.

"Hey Taylor, tonight is our date are you ready for it?", I start to giggle. If this should work out this is definitely going to be one of my favorite things. Him using my song lyrics.

"Definitely. Where are we going? What have you been planning?", I am really curious about that.

"It's a surprise."

"I love surprises", I answer with a cute little smile on my face.

"Great. I pick you up at about 6."

"Awesome", I answer simply.

I'm so excited. A surprise what has he planned? What should I wear? I go upstairs, turn on the speakers and check my wardrobe. I try on at least 5 different outfits while Lady Gaga's new song 'John Wayne' is blasting.

After about one and a half hour I choose a nice long black red dress with black high heels. I hope I'm not over dressed for this date.

It was about 5:56 and I'm starting to get really nervous. Quick check in the mirror when I hear the doorbell ringing. Just in time. My excitement makes me run down the stairs. As I reach the end of the stairs I slowly calm down. Okay don't be nervous that is not your first date ever. But this time just feels different. He makes me feel like a teenage girl.
I walk to the door and open it. Joe ist standing there with my favorite flowers in his hands and a very handsome blue suit on.
He looks at me and gives me the flowers.
"Wow, you look stunning. Here those are for you."

"How do you know what my favorite flower are?" I take them and smell at them.

He starts to chuckle a little and rubs his neck with his hand. "I asked Gigi."

I just laugh cause this is so adorable.

"Wanna come in. I'll put them in a vase real quick."

He comes in and his eyes start to widening.

"Your home looks amazing."

"Oh thank you", I say and put the flower in a vase in the living room.

"Let's go, beautiful", he says grabbing my hand. I can't help but smile at this little gesture.

"Okay, handsome man, let's go", I say and squeeze his hand. He turns around and gives me a this boyish look that I really like in a man.

There were a few paps outside but I honestly didn't mind them. They took picture so they will probably be on the internet very soon.

(credits of the picture go to the owner)

He opens the door of the car for me and enters it right after me.

"So where are we going, Mr Alwyn?"

We sit in the car and he's still holding my hand. I enjoy that so much that I even lean my head on his should. I know that I barely know him but that just feels right.