In heat

Summary:

Namjoon finds a lost neko that happens to be in heat
______________________________________

2:58 am, May-21-2020, Daegu, South Korea

Subject: Min Yoongi

Age:  22

Born: March 9, 1993 - Taejeon-dong, Buk-gu, Daegu, South Korea

Species - Neko type: Siamese cat- human

Sex: Male (although he dressed feminine)

Sexuality: subject says "gay."

Habitat: in a dark alleyway

Found - found by: Found in his habitat, crying. Found by Kim namjoon...
______________________________________

"Take him home, he looks like he could use some care. I expect you to behave correctly, unless he asks for it. Also... namjoon try not go to hard on him, he looks fragile and weak." Namjoon nodded his head, "yes sir!"

Namjoon was now taking the boy to his car, strapping him in the front seat. Then turning on the stereo, some random acoustic song coming on. As namjoon tapped his finger on the steering wheel, humming the tune, a soft whimper could be heard. But namjoon brushed it off, not thinking about the boy next to him. All of a sudden the boy moaned and jolted in his sleep, his hips slowly moving up and down.

Namjoon glanced over the boy, cocking his eyebrow. "What the hell..." he muttered under his breath. The boy making all sorts of erotic sounds and moving in a sexual way. Acting as if he was riding something, moaning and whimpering small words. It was hard for namjoon to concentrate on the road, considering the fact that there was a boy next to him having a full on wet dream.

Namjoon's eyes lit up as he realized that the boy was probably in heat, and because namjoon was a little bit of a perv, he decided he'll help the boy and his needs.

Once namjoon parked the car, he carried the boy to his bedroom. After some time, he was finally starting to wake up. That alarmed namjoon, so he put down his phone and quickly went to the kitchen. Grabbing a bowl of milk and some cat food, which he happen to have for his cat, yoonki.

Whenever he got up the stairs and into the room, he set down the milk and cat food onto the table next to the bed. Noticing how yoonki cuddled up to the boy, licking his bare feet. That probably is the reason why yoongi started to stir in his sleep and finally wake up. "Wake up sleepy head~" yoongi opened one of his eyes lazily, and made a yawn.  A cute little noise coming out of mouth, making namjoon coo at the scene.

"W-where am I..." yoongi asked in a daze, "your at my house, do you remember what happened?" Yoongi nodded his head yes, "can you tell me your name..." namjoon asked, "y-yoongi~" namjoon quirked his eyebrow. "Are you okay..." yoongi bit his lip and brought his head back. "Y-yeah...I'm fine ah~"

Namjoon came close to yoongi, placing his hand on his thigh. Causing yoongi to let a whimper, namjoon was already aware of what he was doing. Planning to tease the boy, hoping he would get something good out of him.

"Are you sure? You sound like your having some sort of trouble there." Namjoon just chuckled, pretending not to know what was happening. "N-namjoon you see... I-I'm in h-heat ah~" namjoon came down to the boys ear and whispered, "you want daddy to fuck your pretty ass?"

Before yoongi could answer namjoon was already ripping off his chlothes, only to see him wearing pastel yellow panties. "Hmmm suck a nuaghty boy~" namjoon then smacked his inner thigh, making him moan out in pleasure.

"Ahh~ fuck me!" Yoongi begged. Namjoon was now pulling out a condom, but yoongi stopped him. "I w-want it dry~" namjoon nodded his head and pushed in, immediately starting a fast pace.

Yoongi moaned out in both pain and pleasure, loving the way namjoon was rough with him. The taller put his hand around his throat, the other shoving his fingers down his throat. Yoongi gladly sucked his three fingers off, while namjoon fucked into him.

Yoongi's eyes rolled in the back of his head, and moaned out on namjoon's fingers. He begged to be pounded harder, in which namjoon obeyed by doing so. "F-fuuuck~ ahh~" yoongi cried out, namjoon making the bed shake and creak.

After some time yoongi finally came on his stomach, and some on the bed. Seeing the sight of yoongi orgasm, made namjoon cum deep inside yoongi. They both sighed out from being out of breath, smiling at each other after they both looked into each other's eyes.
______________________________________

Yoongi was now sleeping on the couch as namjoon cleaned up the room, and made him some dinner. Once namjoon saw Yoongi's sleeping face, he cooed at the sight. Making a little "awww" type noise, stoping once yoongi stirred in his sleep a little.
______________________________________

"Good morning namjoon, sleep well?" His boss asked him, seeing that he was a little sleepy. "Yeah I was just uhhh busy last night...umm helping yoongi" namjoon said, not wanting to explain that he had rough sex with yoongi last night and that's why he was sleepy to his boss.

His boss raised his eyebrow and chuckled, "you fucked him... didn't you?" Namjoon was a little taken a back, but chuckled afterwards and responded with a "well yeah...I did."

"You didn't uhh ya know...do anything bad did you?" The boss asked, scared that yoongi didn't give any consent. "P-pardon..." namjoon quickly shaking his head no, "of course not! Actually he- wait n-nevermind.." "nooo tell me!" The boss cried out like a gossiping teenage girl, "okay I'll tell you, jimin."

The boss clapped his hands together, "yayy!" Namjoon chuckled, "he asked for me to go in dry...no condom at all." Jimin's eyes widened, "that kinky little fucker~" Jimin whispered to himself, not liking the fact that someone was out kinking him.

"Damn jimin....and I thought you were a kinky whore" namjoon laughed when jimin smiled proudly, "you know it baby~." When namjoon saw yoongi walking by he signaled for him to come over, and he did so.

"Hi namjoon..." he said a little sad, "what's wrong honey?" Namjoon asked, concerned for the boy. "Someone threw there food at me and yelled at me for wearing girls chlothes" yoongi was now crying, covering his face from being embarrassed.

Namjoon immediately pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead, whispering sweet nothings in his ear. "My sweet little kitty~ don't listen to them, you are perfect the way you are. There just jeolus of how beautiful you are~." Yoongi smiled and kissed namjoon on his lips, making jimin whine out. "Stooop~ I'm fucking lonely! Your making me sad because I don't have a boyfriend~!"

Namjoon and yoongi laughed, giving a quick sorry. "Well actually...j-hope and Jungkook both told me about wanting to be with you." Jimin's eyes lit up in excitement, "welp see you later imma go get dicked down by them both!!"

Namjoon and yoongi were left together now, yoongi blushed when namjoon grabbed his face and sang to him how amazing and pretty he was. "Be my boyfriend yoongi... please" yoongi held his hands, and gave a teary eyed "yes!"