Aizawa Izuku

The Photo is just how I see Izuku when he's older

It was a normal day with class 1-A. Aizawa sleeping and the students discussing random topics which brings us to now.

"You can't be serious!?"Mina yelles"What?"Momo asks"Denki thinks Aizawa is seeing someone, the rest of us don't"Mina said gesturing to the rest of the baku squad"Well it is possible"Momo said and that was what started an argument the whole class got into and well Mina started it Todoroki was going to finish it.

So he walked to the front of the class an did something people didn't think he could he yelled"AIZAWA-SENSEI!!!".That shut everyone up as they all looked toward a very angry Aizawa"What Todoroki"He said annoyed"I'm sorry sensei but everyone is having a pointless fight when you could easily answer we want to know if you're married or seeing anyone"Shoto said and now Aizawa looked interested."You all have been arguing about that?"He asks and teh class nods"Well how about this if you think i'm in a relation ship go to the left side  of the room and if you don't go to the right".

Most of the class goes to the right but Denki,Todoroki,Iida and Bakugou go to the left."Ok now that I know I'll tell you tomorrow"Aizawa said and started walking out"What why!"Mina yelled "Just because"He said an walked off leaving the class to maul over it.

When Aizawa gets home hes immediately greeted"Dad!"Eri yells"Hey sweetie how are you?"Aizawa asks"I'm good mommy's making dinner"Eri replied walking with Aizawa to the kitchen"Hey babe"Aizawa said wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist."Hey you seem stressed is everything ok?"Izuku asks"My class started arguing and then Todoroki yelled to get me up and then explained they were fighting over if I was in a relationship"Aizawa replied"Oh what did you tell them?"Izuku asks"Well I was actually wondering if you would come meet them?".

Izuku turns to Aizawa"I'd love to meet them but is Hitoshi coming home for dinner tonight? " "Yes but hes bringing Todoroki and Monoma and Bakugou is coming he says he wants to see his cousin"Aizawa said"Ok go shower and get changed"Izuku said and went back to making dinner as Aizawa went to shower and get ready for when the kids got there.

The next day was hectic getting everyone up and ready as all the kids had stayed the night and Aizawa was driving them all to school, when they finally got there Monoma and Shinso went to class and Bakugou and Todoroki also went to class as Izuku and Aizawa along with Eri went to the staff room to wait for the bell. When the bell finally rang they headed to the class room and it was decided Izuku an Eri would wait outside until Aizawa called them in.

"So you remember what you asked me yesterday"Aizawa said and the class responded with multiple 'yes's"Well I have the answer to your question meet my husband Izuku" as he said this Izuku walked into the class holding Eri's hand"Hello it's nice to meet you and this little one here is Eri, if you don't know, our daughter"Izuku said an the class looked shocked until both Bakugou and Todoroki laughed"You extra's should see your faces"Bakugou said only to be glared at by Izuku which shut him up"You guys new!!!"Mina yelled as Eri went over to Todoroki who picked her up an put her on his lap"You do realise that i'm dating Shinsou and Monoma and Shinsou is Aizawa's son which is why I know along with Monoma and Bakugou now's because their parents are friends"Todoroki said calmly french braiding Eri's hair.

After that it was a lot of questions and arguing that Izuku quickly put a stop to whenever it started.

A/N I want to rewrite this do you have any suggestions of what you would want to happen, sticking to the original story of course.