{1} Pretty Please

Start from the beginning

     Let me remind you, these people don't know anything about me. My voice, my face, my favorite color, NOTHING besides my laugh. And That leads us right back to the argument.

     "I wasn't even invited over there, John! I'm not just going to show up at this party, just because you want me there," I argue, grasping at any excuse I can think of. 

     "(Y/N)...Babe...I already asked Tyler. The second you said you were free, I texted him, and I will have you know he said 'yes, absolutely' with THREE exclamation points." I let out a little laugh and glanced towards the phone, meeting Johns eyes as he smiled gently. 

     "Ever since they noticed you laughing in the background, my friends have been dying to meet you. Always asking me when they will get a chance to talk to you. They all want to get to know you..." He held onto the 'u' a bit longer, and I could almost hear his lip jut out in a pout.

     "John I-"

     "OH! I also already booked our flights."

     "JOHN!" 

     "I'm sorry, but you're not getting out of this." I start to fake cry and John laughs while rolling his eyes. "I already planned on flying to Canada to meet up with Smii7y before the party. We can just swing by your house and pick you up on the way." 

     John and I both discussed where we lived about two years ago (be safe on the internet, kids). He was ecstatic when he figured out I lived close to his friend, Smii7y (aka Jaren)

     He came to visit Jaren a bunch of times, and every single time, he begged to come visit me. I refused. Firstly, I don't want to get in between their bro time... Secondly, my anxiety gets the best of me, and I simply cannot deal with that situation. 

     If it was John and any other friend, maybe, JUST MAYBE, I could stomach my feelings enough to force myself to meet them. But I have an insane amount of nervousness around every one of his friends, and It's worse around Smii7y

     I once (...a couple of times not going to lie) ranted to John about how much I enjoy his humor. Then it became his laugh. Then his voice. Than before I even realized it, I would bring up anything remotely rememberable after his recording ended. 

     "(Y/N) you are crushing SOOOO fucking hard!" John laughs, plopping down in his chair loudly.

     "Huh? W-what... What do you mean?"

     "You didn't realize?! (Y/N), I literally left the room for at least 3 minutes, yet you are still ranting about that motherfucker. You like him."

     "I-what...No, I don't like him like that?" The subconscious uncertainty  further confirms John's suspicions as he rolls his eyes.  

     "Oh yeah, sure you don't, dumbass."

     Because he knows I like him, John (being the bitch he is) would definitely send Smii7y to my house or set us up on a blind date or something. I was not going to risk that, my dignity that is. I'd melt into a puddle of embarrassment and stutters as soon as I saw his face. So, he has never met me in real life. 

     The teasing I've endured since that day is immense. I can't even have a glass of milk or eat cereal around John anymore. It's just not worth it.

     Fortunately, John never teases me during his recordings. He knows the line. I would die if Jaren heard what he's said to me behind the scenes. Recording however doesn't stop the smirks he'll sends over to me when I laugh at one of his jokes or when he does his signature wheeze laugh.