Part two: discovering an almost dead troll.

you are now (y/n). You live on an island off the coast of myrtle beach and have a house sorta off and away from others. You rarely see friends and family or have many visits, but you try to ignore that. One day in the summer you decide to go check out an underwater cave you found the other day while diving. Almost to the cave, you spot something. It looks to you like a sinking piece of debris, but it's too big to be that. You get close enough to make out the shape of a person. You panic a little and after a while swim up to the person. You wrap your arm under theirs and swim up to the shore as quickly as you can.
Dragging the person to shore, you place them down and stare. They appear to be male, with a gray tone to their skin with black hair, a section of it in the middle dyed violet. They also have weird horns with a peculiar shape to them, almost like a lightning bold. The horns fade from red to yellow. Inspecting further, you see the person is wearing blue and black striped pants and a black and violet shirt with a blue striped scarf. The violet seems to be more of a stain or something, not like it was intended in the design. The person starts to stir and you scoot back a bit, startled.
"Uhm, hello?" You say as they wake up.
They lay looking up at the sun, then over at you. They quickly get startled and try to sit up, but then yell and lay back down writhing in pain.
"Oh my god are you okay? What's wrong?" You ask of them. You look at where he is holding his side and try to lift his shirt a bit. He turns purple in the face and you worry if he is choking. You quickly remove his scarf and prop it under his head as a make shift pillow. He winces again as you lift his shirt up to reveal a large gash spilling out a purple liquid, almost as if it were- "Is this...your uhm, blood?" You ask feeling silly. He seems to attempt a nod and you feel a bit queasy. You lift his shirt up even more and see another three large gashes on his midsection. The wounded person starts to close his eyes and you say without thinking, "it's okay stay with me. I will help you." You run to the small shed like room next to your house and grab your first aid medical kit, then run back. You tightly dress the wound and stop the bleeding for the most part. Phew. You decide to bring the sleeping person to your spare room and let him rest.