Part 5: Getting to know you

(Reader's perspective)
You look at eridan as he runs up the stairs. What was that fit about? He said something about.... "Fef," was it? Who was that, and why was he so upset about them? After you finish picking up the broken pieces, you walk up the stairs quietly. You knock on the door of his room, and the door opens. Appearently the door wasn't closed all the way.you looked around, but you,didn't see him. But you did see his shirt lying on the doorknob of his bathroom. The bathroom door also isn't closed all the way. You peek in the crack of the door without thinking.... Then burst through the door. Eridan had filled the tub and was laying underwater. You panic and grab his wrist, trying to yank him up. But you slip on some water that spilled from the tub and fall head first into the tub....with a surprised eridan. He sits up and helps you sit up straight.
"Wwhat in the wworld are you thinkin! Wwhat was that about?!"
"You're one to talk! Why were you trying to drown yourself? That's..." You stop short.
You let your eyes trail off to eridan's neck...where you see a pair of what looks like gills.
You blush with embarrassment. You saw he had gills when you took his scarf off of him, but didn't pay much mind to it. Eridan noticed that you were staring, and then smirked. "You thought I wwas tryin to drowwn in here? Heheh.... You didn't notice til noww?" He stood up and lent his hand to you. You took it and stood up. He looked you in the eyes, and you stared into his violet eyes. You quickly looked away and took a step out of the bathtub.
"What were you doing then? I mean..." You asked sheepishly. "Wwell..... Tryin to... Calm dowwn..." He responded. That's when you realized. He was soaking wet from head to toe, and his usually some-what slicked back hair was hanging down around his ears and his face. He sure looked cute, for some weird alien fish guy. You take in this image of him and look him up and down. And that's when you remembered two things. One, he was shirtless...... But on a more important note, he was shirtless.
"Your bandages! Oh no...."
He looked down at his sopping wet bandages that were already coming undone and falling off in places. He must have forgotten about them and didn't notice he was getting them wet. "Oh....I'm sorry I forgot about them....." Eridan said. You shrug and grab his wrist, taking him to your bathroom to fix the bandages.