“Jo Hye, is that really you?”

I quikly walk away from him when he attempt to walk near me.

He look so confused while staring at me.

He was that too drunk to the point he didn't remember i was with him all the time.

“D—Don't go near me and for godsake go wear clothes!” i said, not looking at him.

“Okay.” He said weakly before he opened the double door and entering on it.

Probably his walken closet.

I let out a deep sigh and sat on his bed.

It's already 1:43 am in the morning.

I yawned.

“I'm starving.” I startled on my seat when he suddenly spoke behind me.

I put my hand on my chest and watch him walk slowly to his door and walked out.

He seems like already sober.

I stand on my feet and followed him on his kitchen.

His condo were large, you can see the kitchen when you are in living room.

“You want to eat?”

He asked quietly, putting the cartoon of unfinished pizza on the counter top.

He was now wearing his new doraemon pyjama.

He watch me shook my head at him.

He turn his back from me and get a bottle of milk on the fridge, putting it on his empty glass.

The Bully is drinking a milk,

What a baby.

“Is that what you're going to eat?” i asked, looking at the frozen pizza.

“Yea.”

I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

“When did you buy that?”

He glance at me again before dragging one stool and sit on it, but facing me on the entrance door.

“Can't remember.” he muttered, drinking his milk and was about to eat the pizza.

“Don't eat that.” i warn, walking to his cabinets.

Forgodsake he's eating unhealthy, he didn't even know when he buy that, it's probably expired!

“What are you doing?” i heared him asked, confusion dripping on his deep voice.

I rolled my eyes at him.

“Do you have ramen here?”

I asked, searching on his cabinets, i was tiptoeing.

“Nah, I'm hungry and I need to drive you home.”

I grab the only three instant ramen and turn my head to look at him.