I'm sorry

The following morning, Tonks woke up and saw Remus looking at her.
'Remus!' She said, hugging him tightly. 'Are you ok...?'
He nodded and looked down.
'I'm sorry for pushing you...' She said softly, 'I wasn't thinking...'
'You have nothing to apologise for Dora...' He murmured. 'I was a git...'
'That was no excuse to push you Remus...' She replied.
She put her hand on his head and turned it around to see a massive lump on the back of his head. She gasped.
'Oh Remus...' She whispered.
She kissed the lump on his head and combed her fingers through his hair.
'I'm fine...' He said and held her to his chest. 'Besides, I deserve worse...'
Tonks shook her head and sighed.
'No you don't...'
Remus put his hand on her cheek and brought her face towards his and pressed a kiss against her lips. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around him. She felt Remus stroke her back and she smiled softly. While still kissing him, she put her hand on the wound on his chest and felt, with relief, that it had closed again. She lay down and pulled him on top of her. After about half an hour of kissing, they broke apart, panting. She smiled softly at him.
'I love you Dora...and nothing will ever stop me from loving you...' he murmured.
'I love you too Remus...' she whispered and pushed his hair off his face.
He tucked her hair behind her ear and pulled her close. She lay with her head on his chest and closed her eyes. They were both tired so after a few minutes, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hey guys. sorry this chapter is so short. I just really wanted to end the chapter there xD. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!