Chapter 24: Guess who's back

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

I grinned at the image, 'Really cute,'

'It's nice seeing other people having a nice time,' she continued, 'I appreciate it,'

'Are you not having a nice time?' I asked, sure that she was feeling somewhat sad.

Kira looked away, 'I don't know...all my friends have kind of ditched me. I had three last year and right now I'm at none. When a guy left, the other boys followed. Tia stayed for a while but she's horrible and when I suggested we changed like the first boy had she...she didn't want to so. I'm here now,'

'That's sucks,' I empathised, 'the point is that you changed though, you're a good person. Tia is an asshole and will end up with no one,'

'Yeah,' Kira sighed, stretch her legs in front of her and leaning back on her hands, 'What about you? You have any problems?'

I also sighed, 'Not really other than me and TJ breaking up,'

Frowning, Kira shook her head, 'But...why?'

'I did it...I'm friends with Walker's group now and they didn't exactly get along with TJ and they wouldn't tell me why, neither would he. I don't know...I was so fed up the words just kind of fell from my mouth before I could think about it,' I elaborated

'About last year right?'

'Yeah...do you know what happened?'

'Of course I do. Despite whatever he told you, I was his best friend then,'

'...You're not going to tell me are you?' I already accepted defeat.

'Sure, I'll tell you,' Kira shrugged.

'Really?' Happiness coursed through me. Finally, someone willing to be honest.

'I don't see why not, it's not gonna hurt anyone,' She pointed out, 'I mean, I don't know absolutely everything but this is basically what happened. Last year, we weren't...nice as you probably know. We bullied people, but it was mainly TJ who did it. One day he started bullying this guy called Chris. We cheered him on from the sidelines as usual but Chris was different, he was an easy target who then started firing back in a cheerful mannor. It was like he didn't even care. Of course this annoyed the shit out of TJ, he was so furious he.....he smashed that window over there,' she pointed down the street,'

'so he made it his mission to upset this guy, make him feel horrible. But he never could, Chris never stopped smiling. This just made TJ even more infuriated, he became fixated on this one boy. It got out of hand, he took it too far and got suspended. He stopped bullying him but...he still seemed stuck on him. I never really understood it. After that he left our group and went back to Reed and Lester who he'd known for a long time,'

'Wow...that does not sound like TJ,' I said in awe. There's still something missing.

'I know, but he's not like that now,' Kira reassured me, 'Now he's a complete and utter goody two-'

She cut herself off, gaping at something.

I followed her line of sight to see that a police man was pushing a hand cuffed teenager towards us, or rather the station that was right behind us. As they got closer I realised with great shock that I knew exactly who the person was.