Chapter 7: Fucked the Fuck up

Start from the beginning

He laughed then nodded.

I tried to stand up but I stumbled a little having to get help from Kayden who was sitting next to me. After I got up Nate wrapped his arm around my waist leading me outside.

“Kai, were not driving we won’t make it too far if we crash” Nate stated

I nodded as we headed off to the ice cream parlor. I took us a while to get to the parlor considering we were high as kites, and we kept falling.

We finally got to the parlor and there was a few people there. We walked in and ordered. Nate got a scope of double chocolate on a cone, while I got just plain vanilla in a cup. I walked over to the mechanical horse sitting in the middle of the room and jumped on it. Nate just laughed at me, but didn’t say anything.

“Why did you kiss me?” I finally asked

“I just wanted to, that’s what I do, if I want something I get it” he smirked

“And I guess you wanted me?” I asked another questioned

“Who wouldn’t want you, you could get any guy you wanted just with a blink of an eye” he stated

“So I’m just another girl you wanted?”

“Yes, no I meant to say no, you’re different than the other girls” he said

“How I’m just me, nothing too special” I said turning away from him.

“Kailey” Nate said trying to get my attention.

“It is fine I don’t care” I lied

“Kailey” he said again.

I turned all to realize that he was right in front of me.

“What?” I asked trying not to make eye contact

“Would you look at me please” he begged

I looked at him and he smiled slightly at me

“You are special, to me. I don’t know what it is about you, but I have a strangle pull towards you. And you’re sure hella sexy, I kissed you because I wanted to feel your lips against mine, to taste you, to feel you, to be with you. I want you, but in the ways I wanted the other girls. God, I’m the biggest badass in the school and here you’ve got me turning soft over a girl. Oh and I do have something to tell you. I know you might not like this, hell you may even leave, but I’m not going to lie to you. I’m the leader of the most dangerous gang in the country. The Killers, I’ve been running the gang ever since my dad died, two years ago. If you do leave you can’t say anything to anybody or else I might just have to tie you up” he smirked at the last part.

Gang? Gang leader? Danger? Hmm me likey

I pulled Nate closer to me and kissed him, the kiss was nice but also awkward considering I was still on the horse.

“Let’s go back to the house” I said pulling away

“Why is it that every time we make out you always find an excuse to pull away? “ He asked helping me up

“I don’t know random things popped in my head so I say them and that was one of the things  was thinking of so I said, that’s how I am, so get used to it, cause I’m not gonna change that. I don’t know why, but I can’t stop talking. I like unicorns, wolves, oh I would love to have a wolf. I hate the movie frozen it’s so stupid, like who the fuck wants to build a snowman. I love the band blink 182, they’re amazing I swear. Batman is my ultimate super hero. I-“Nate cut me off by kissing me.

It was just a peck, but it was nice.

“You talk a lot when you’re fucked up” he laughed pulling me up and we started back to the house.

It didn’t take us that long to get back to the house considering we were a little more sober than before. There were people laying out on the lawn passed out, there was even people on the roof. I rolled my eyes at how stupid they were. We walked back inside and it was even worse inside. People were everywhere passed out, half clothed, some were naked, and others looked like they were about to have sex in the positions they were in. Kayden was passed out in the position he was in when we left, but he left us a little gift. There were two lines made perfectly out in front of him.

“Nate wanna take the lines then go to bed?” I asked him

He nodded and we walked over to the table and quickly snorted up the lines. We stumbled up the stairs to the guest room that Kayden said we could use. Nate took off his shirt and threw it on the floor along with his shorts leaving him in only his boxers. I stripped out of my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear, then I walked over to Nate’s shirt and slipped it on, then finally took off my bra.

I realized that Nate had been watching me the entire time. He was laying on the bed with his arms behind his head, watching my every move. I smirked at him before getting on the bed and crawling over him to the other side.

The bed side was up against the wall and Nate was laying down furthest from the wall making it to where I would have to climb over him. After I got over him I curled up at the wall on top of the covers. Nate slid over to me wrapping his arms around me making me feel safe even when I was fucked up.

“Nate?”

“Hmmm?” he mumbled

“Thank you”

“No problem princess”

“Goodnight Nate”

“Goodnight Kailey”

And then we let sleep consume us.