Part Three

Hello beautiful people :)
****

Life teaches you wonders , the way it mix the bad and good side to balance a person's life. Every person has to suffer so he can feel the joy after. Everyone will be happy but sometimes rain will wash the rainbows. And after rain sun comes out to shine again. This is how life works, you only have to learn how to keep walking towards your goals and fight for them.
*

**

It felt like we stood there for a long time. People around us seemed to not notice anything. It looked like we were invisible, like we were in our own world where time stopped only for us. I kept looking into his eyes trying to collect words that would hide what I was feeling. 

"Aren't you going to say something?" He said before I was able to talk.

"I think I have many things to say, but I don't know from where I should start" I said looking at my shoes, a habit whenever I feel lost in my thoughts.

"Maybe I can help you with that, why don't you start asking about the person I'm going to marry?", his eyes sparkling with excitement wanting to utter the name of the person he chose to be his partner forever.

"Who's the lucky girl? », Curious me seemed interested to know. 

He came closer making his arms on my shoulders softer while running them down to my hands. He joined my hands together living them open. I was confused but I let him finish what he had on his mind. 

One of his hands went to his pockets. When it came out he was holding something inside it, but he kept it closed while bringing it between my hands.

" Do you remember the last time we set together, it was when you decided to end our relationship because I gave you hard times" he sighed then went on " I was really mad at you that day, when I left I  was walking downtown trying to feel better about myself when I stumbled upon this" 

He loosened his grip revealing the thing that I never expected.

It was a necklace shaped in a little star; I held it close feeling the small star. One of the sides had a little half moon carved inside. 

He knew what I loved, he noticed my little obsession towards stars

"You always loved to look at the sky; it was something I enjoyed to see. It was then when I came to realize that I wanted you to look at me. Just like the way you looked at stars with that sparkle I always loved", he said while keeping his gaze on the little item.

I wasn't able to hide how my eyes were confused. I was someone who could not hide the way his eyes felt about the people around me. But not everyone was able to read me, except him.

"Why are you telling me this", I said to him not looking at the necklace anymore but to his eyes that now turned to me. 

"I'm getting married, Hazel, but before that I had to win back the trust of my bride, I have to win you back Haze" 

"What?" I didn't know what to say, I was still grasping the news that I forgot how people use words to communicate their feelings. 

"I'm serious Haze, give me another chance", his eyes sparkled with hope waiting for the right word from me. 

I was confused about everything, but I was sure they i  wouldn't give him the answer he wanted to hear. I still didn't hear his apology and I didn't want to marry in a young age. I had many things to do and I didn't want a ring to hold me back from feeling my freedom. 

I opened his hands and tossed the necklace back to him, it was beautiful but it didn't belong to me. 

"Did you think I would say yes when you did all of this?" 

«No, I knew for sure you will say no and you will bring back the past me, I know I awe you an apology but words are just words and I wanted my actions to prove what I couldn't say before" 

He gave me back the necklace and kept my hands closed so I don't turn it to him. 

I didn't want to take it but I noticed Mary's mother leaving the building, she noticed us and came closer. I removed my hands quickly and took the necklace tossing it inside my jeans.

"Well hello there". She stood looking puzzled trying to understand what happened; she liked to snoop around a little bit. "Did something happen, why are you both standing here looking like a couple fighting over a ring", this woman amazed me too. 

"Um, no we were just talking about the directions here, you know he is still new to this place", I said nervously trying to cover up on the gloomy Zane who looked like he just broke up from a ten years relationship. 

"Oh that's kind from you, you told me you were going to the flower shop and I thought I should go with you since Mary is on her piano lesson" 

"Sorry madam, we already talked about going together there so she can show me around here and have a little reunion since we didn't see each other for so long", Zane interrupted me before I could tell her yes and get rid of him. 

"Oh, that's a wonderful idea you absolutely should do that, I think Hazel would feel good to have someone from her hometown", she said goodbye then wished for us to have a fun day.

"Why did you do that? Ugh Never mind I have to go and don't follow me". He didn't listen to me and followed my steps. I didn't want to argue so I just glared to him and kept moving to my destination. 

Just for today I will let him be near me, just for now.

“I will consider this as a date” he whispered it to my ear giving me chills that ran up and down my body.

I ignored him letting my thoughts take over me.

What will happen now?

****
Sorry for taking so long to update, feel free to correct my mistakes and tell me what you think about this chapter :)