i'm stanning this group over TWICE (and maybe you should, too)

don't get pressed.

okay so twice has had a comback recently and i'm beyond proud. i love twice. they were the second kpop act i ever explored and are the reason why i stanned kpop in the first place.

however...i'm not very happy with what i've heard over the years.

now, my all time favorite group, fromis_9 debuted back in 2018 with the track "To Heart," the title track of their debut mini album "To. Heart." right away, they stole my heart. i've loved them and every single one of their releases since then. but in recent years, mainly late 2018 to mid 2019, people have been comparing them to twice. only because fromis and twice both have 9 members, come from a survival show, and are doing a cute concept.

now on to the point of this chapter.

fromis_9 is LEAGUES BETTER than twice. i kinda hate myself for saying that, but it's true. before you go hating on me in the comments, hear me out. fromis_9's entire 2 1/2 year discography is far superior to twice's 5 year discography in terms of line distribution, rythm, lyrics, and sound. the songs are never repetitive, and they're not thrusting the whole "i'm cute and adorable love me or else" vibe that twice gives off, in your face.

which is why fromis_9 has replaced twice's glorified spot in my life.

i will forever call myself a once. i have been for years. but i just can't and won't stan twice more than fromis anymore. it's just stupid.

so my challenge to you is to go stream fromis_9's discography. i promise, it'll be worthwhile.

this was princess,

signing off