Chapter 3

So like before we start...I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WITCH CRAFT!
————————————————————————
My brothers had cars, but was I allowed in hell no. If I even looked at their car they would tease me about having to walk. I used to hear it a lot, technically it's not their cars it's moms but whatever.

Starting my walk with my headphones in (the ones with cords😭) I was off to school. I decided to not take the forest path as for the simple fact that I'm black. You know the black people always die in the movie first😔. It was my usual route... I just felt comfortable with it,I just wanted to use music and nature as an escape.

Keeping my head forward and simi-aware of the area I'm in only 5 blocks from school. The place I hated. If my brothers "friends" would stop trying to touch me and get me alone it might be a decent space. The attention from their friends caught on by some popular girls I guess, and they started calling me all different types of bitches whores weirdos and freaks. So maybe I practice a little witch craft and can talk to spirts. It takes a toll on my health yes which is why I don't really use it.

Suddenly the school starts coming into view, the feeling of being watched came normal to me. This time it felt more human like...unusual. I didn't stay to be curious and look. I walked into school with my head down some days they would leave me alone. Today wasn't my lucky day. I saw Khalils girlfriend and Khalil standing next to their locker. Which little ole me has to pass to go to my locker.(Since it's by last names you know 😭) "Cunt" I looked up to see Khalil laughing. What's so funny about your baby sister being called out of her name by a bully? Plus you know she can't even fight back since you've been beating her?

Ignoring her I simply open my locker only for it to be forcefully smashed closed barley missing my fingers. "Yes Lacy?" I looked at the tall pale girl with red hair and a nose ring and some big ass ghetto earrings. I could've sworn she wanted to be black so bad. She says nigga and starts using slang. Some day somebody is gonna catch this bitch I swear.

"Your hoodie, I want it" Lacey stared at me while I looked confused as hell. Why did she want my hoodie?
"Girl don't nobody want that rejected ass biggie hoody" Khalil said and started laughing as he walked off with Lacey. That hurt a little I thought biggie was a legend. I started my walk and got deep into my thoughts on the way to science for my first period.

I get quite when faced with confrontation, I'm not one to get into any fight and if I even tried to speak out against someone, they would always have to prove a point to the people around them. Bully her stay away from her and show us you hate her.

Walking into first period I go and sit in the front. Yes it makes me an easy target but when they caught on I always sat in the back that was their cave since.

I liked this class slightly the teacher sometimes defends me. Always holds me back after class and makes sure I'm okay. Even if it's just a slight glance to see if I'm okay. I loved Ms.Lowe. She shows me more affection then my mother even if it's just in private.

Taking down the notes she puts on the slides we were on the 7th one when Demarion's friend yelled "WAIIITTT" His name was James. I had the biggest crush on this boy since forever.

"I ain't even done yet." This slide has been up for like 3 minutes and it wasn't even long for Christ sake!

"You're lucky this was the last slide for today we can continue the rest tomorrow." Seeing James made me happy he never hit me or insulated me when other were around it did make me sad he ignored me though. This boy was to fine and ouuu girl he knew it.