Chapter 2

After eating lunch with my family momma told me to clean the table and do the dishes. She hardly makes her other children work. It's mainly me. If only when I was younger and wasn't at a standstill with words I could've explained what happened.

Anyway after putting the dishes away and cleaning up after everyone I made sure the house was clean before going to bed. Yes my brothers made me do their chores. Not like I had a choice. Two things could happen if I told my mom, she would punish them and I can get punched in the mouth or she wouldn't care and I can get punched in the mouth. No dubs this way.

On my way upstairs I saw Khalil whispering on his phone, I overheard his conversation which went a little like...

"The boss doesn't want to wait anymore nigga. you got 3 hours before I pop a cap in yo ass or yo granny ass." The look of bewilderment on my face had me stuck.

Somebody granny though? I was stuck in my thoughts and before I knew it I was on the ground. Khalil just backhanded me.

"You was listening in wasn't you? Your dumbass need to mind your business, you lucky Im not finna get Demarion to stomp your ass out again."  At that my eyes started to water. I wasn't gonna cry, they hated when I cried and tend to laugh at me and ask me am I gone cry some more.

I just calmly got up and said goodnight to my brother. Turning and walking to my room at the end of the hall upstairs. Falling on my bed I cried my eyes out silently. I know they're mad at me and all but for once could they be nice to me? Their only sister who only wants to love and care about them and have a decent child hood/teen years? I drifted off from crying so much honestly it was one of the best sleeps I have had in a week.

Waking up I look over and see the time I had 45 minutes to get ready. I laid back down for what felt like a few seconds and seen I only had 30 minutes to get ready now. Great.

I hurry up and got into the shower slide on my black biggie hoodie and light blue jeans with my black checkered vans. Nice and simple today I hope.

————————————————————————
Sorry this is short I been feeling blah with the lockdown situation and I refuse to write when I don't feel good cause the work is gonna come out bad.😣