+ 1

Documents. check!

Ipad. check!

Student id card. check!

'Okay everything complete and I should go now.'

"Kyungie, are you done? We should go now or else you'll be late on your first day." Eunwoo shout from the living room.

"Yes I'm done! Let's go now."

     We both enter the car and Eunwoo oppa start drive me to the university. The weather today seems nice and I hope my day will be nice too. After 15 minute drives, I arrived at Seoul University. I bid goodbye to Eunwoo oppa and enter the university gate.

'Hmm where is ACC 1 class. I think I already in the right building.'

It's my first day of degree life. I successfully accepted in Seoul University and a student of Bachelors in Accounting and Finance.

ACC 1 class

'Yes I found it! Luckily it's still early.'

     I enter the class and take a seat at the middle row. Since it's still a little bit early, I bring out my Ipad and start to organise some things. Soon, the class start to fill with the student. I stares at the space and think how I will blend with the others student.

Shy person? That's me.

     Suddenly, there's a tap on my shoulder. I look behind and see that person.

"Is this seat taken?"

"N-no."

"Okay."

     He take the seat beside me and settle down his things. I try to distract myself by playing the Ipad.

"Hi! My name is Kim Rowoon and what is yours?"

     I turn to him and smile a little bit.

"H-hi! I'm Cha Eunkyung."

'Ah why I'm stuttering? Calm down Eunkyung!'

"Nice to meet you, Eunkyung"

"Yes, nice to meet you too."

He flash me a smile before continue do his own work. The lecturer enter the class and start the lectures.

🍃🍃🍃

Finally, my final class for today has ended. I pack my things and get ready to go home.

Eunwoo oppa
I already at the gate.
Come out faster!

Eunkyung 🧚🏻‍♀️
Okayy

After walk out from the university gate, there's a white car which is Eunwoo oppa car. When I open the passenger seat door, it's surprise me because the seats is taken. I hop on the car and seat at the back seat. Eunwoo oppa start to drive the car.

"Hi Moonbin-shi!"

"Hi Eunkyung-ah."

Moonbin, he's Eunwoo oppa boyfriend. He's also like a second brother to me because always take care of me.

"Eunkyung, is that okay if we have dinner outside today? Oppa feel like too lazy to cook today."

"Yes I'm okay with it."

"Alright!"

Later, we arrived at our favourite restaurant. I take a seat beside Moonbin and Eunwoo sit in front of me. We place our order and have a chit chat. Soon, the food arrived and we start to dig our food.

"Binnie, look at Eunwoo oppa! He take my favourite dalgakbi."

Eunwoo oppa stick his tongue out and both of them laugh at me.

"Here, take mine."

I flash a smile to Moonbin and glare at Eunwoo. I'm different when I'm with Eunwoo oppa and Moonbin. It's more to someone that really cheerful and look happy. Compare when I'm at outside, I'm a quiet and very shy person.

While we are eating and enjoy the food, suddenly, there's a figure stand beside our table. I look at the figure and it's surprising me.

'What the hell is he doing at here?'

"Eunkyung-shi?"

>+2