🌙19🌙

"MAYLEEN WATCH OUT!!" Mayleen looked behind her when jaehyun yelled, she kicked the old man in the stomach which made him stumble backwards and land on his butt

"Jaehyun give me the rope!" Jaehyun grabbed the rope from his little bag and threw it to Mayleen. Mayleen walked over to the man and kicked him as hard as she could.

Soon the man eyes rolled back "good now we tie him up and get the other two" Mayleen said to jaehyun as she tied his arm,legs,and tape his mouth.

While

"What are you doing here yangyang!" Eunji said as yangyang gripped onto her wrist "no what are YOU doing here" yangyang had a pissed off face when he saw Eunji.

"I came here to talk to my boyfriend- I mean kangmin" yangyang had a hurt expression he didn't know what to do or feel but all he could do was knock the shit out of Eunji.

"We got the old shit and kangmin shit- what is Eunji doing here!" Ten said looking at Eunji who was passed out in yangyang's arms.

Yangyang ignored him he carried her out to the car and the other followed him from behind. "Yo what's up with him?" Mayleen said coming up the stairs with jaehyun and the old shit.

🌙

"I fucking told you she was a snake but all of you didn't listen" Mayleen said crossing her arms and looking at Eunji who was still passed out and tied to a chair.

"She even fucking hurt my sheep" Mayleen unfolded her arms and gave yangyang a side hug "I'm going to break thing off with her don't worry" Mayleen smiled widely and nodded.

"Good choice yang she was no good anyways" he looked down at mayleen's and show her his gummy smile "ok love birds please stop" Haechan said rolling his eyes.

"You're just jealous because naeun doesn't like you" Haechan looked at Mayleen with wide eyes "W-what!?! I never said that I liked her-" "We all know you do!" We all said at the same time.

They all turn their heads when they heard groaning come ong from Eunji, Mayleen let go of yangyang and walked up to the girl who was now struggling to get out of the chair.

"Where the fuck am I!!" Eunji said and look up to see Mayleen "boo" Mayleen said making the girl scream and flinch. Mayleen clenched on her stomach and laughed as loud as she could.

"What am I doing here and why am I tied up- wait yangyang!! Baby help me please" she said looking at yangyang who made his way by Mayleen.

"I'm sorry ma'am do I know you because the last time I cheek was that you called kangmin your boyfriend and I think it's best if we break up" she stopped moving and looked up at him at the sudden break up.

"You can't break up with me!!! You don't know who you are talking too!!" She screamed as loud as she could "oh hun I think we know who the real you is" Mayleen crouched down on the floor and watch her tears fall.

"Poor you I wonder how Soeun will feel once she sees that you are in a little gang too huh Eunji you know that you are not smart right" the boys frown their brows at Mayleen.

"Really working for starry skies oh my Eunji really thinking that you can get information by staying at our base lying about how your parents were gone. Well Eunji you can't put smart me" Mayleen stood up a bit and grabbed her collar.

She lean in close to her face leaving 2 inches, Mayleen stare deeply into eunji's and tilt her head. Mayleen sent a wink towards her and smiled.

Mayleen broke eye contact and lean closer to her ear whispering "if I see you again I won't hesitate to kill you infront of anyone" Eunji started breathing heavily and more tears fell from her eyes.

"E-Eunji!?!?" They all looked back and saw Soeun walking closer to them "that little girl can run!" Chenle said running in the room with jisung.

"Why would you give to the YOUNGEST ONE TO STAY WITH SOEUN!" Mayleen said looking at the young ones.

"What is Eunji doing there and why is she crying" Soeun pointed at Eunji but stood next to Mayleen.

"Soeun get away from her she's a monster!!" Eunji said trying to call out for her sister. "She's not a monster if you're talking about a monster then you should be talking about yourself" Soeun said gripping onto mayleen's hand.

"Woah that was harsh" we all glared at jeno but he looked away and scratched his head.

"Soeun w-what do you mean?" Eunji said looking at her little sister "you killed our grandparents you hurt me and that why I have a scar behind my ear!!" Soeun cried and held onto mayleen's hand as tight as she could.

"N-No Soeun it wasn't like that please-" "stop talking" taeyong said making her shut up.

"W-where am I?" Kangmin said looking around the room to see nct standing infront of him "holy shit!"