𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙡𝙓

”Oh my god y/n! Have you see the result? You're in number 2” said irene excitedly. Actually im not so suprise because i already know how the result goes.

”What? Dont you suprise y/n? You're from the number second last to number two, im really happy for you!” said wendy. Actually, im really bad at study but dad told me that this world is not forever and i must do my best to make my mom proud. So i started to study hard so that my family will proud of having a smart daughter.

”Uhh, yea. Oh my god i cant believe this” i said acting to be suprise.

”What? That's so fake y/n, what's wrong with you” said wendy giggling. I joined them laughing so that things wont get awkward lol.

”Uhm hey..?”, suddenly there's a hand patting my shoulder and i instantly look behind.

”Can i meet you in the playground after school?” he said with a shy voice. You're right, its donghyuck. How can i forgot that today is the day we know each other. I think i cant let donghyuck break his heart this time, I'll avoid him so he wont like me.

”Hey um im kinda busy and my mom asked me to get straight to home because she have some favor for me to do, im sorry” i said with a nervous tone of voice. How can i not be nervous, its my ex boyfriend.

”Oh really, so can i have your phone number so we can meet next time” he said again. Oh no, what should i do? I wanted to give wendy's phone number but i feel so sorry for him.

”Sorry but i dont give my number to a stranger, im sorry again” what am i saying, thats really a lame excuse oh my.

”Oh im sorry, i dont know that. By the way, im donghyuck. Nice to meet you” he said wanting to make a handshake. I rejected his handshake and send a sign to my friends wanting to go back to our class.

”Its nice to meet you too donghyuck” i said packing my books and pretending that im busy. I rush to my classroom and my friends seems confused.

”Y/n why are you so weird today? I thought you have a crush on him too?” asked irene to confirm whats going on.

”Irene, wendy i cant tell you guys what actually happening but i must avoid him and he cant get hurt again because of me” i said wanting them to understand.

”Who's gonna hurt? Again? What are you talking about, you barely know him” asked wendy full of confusion. Oh no i dont mean to say that. What should i do, i cant tell them that i came from future. I didn't reply her questions and solve a maths problem out of the sudden.

”Ugh whatever, ah you just said that you must be back right after school so you mean you cant join us this night right?” said irene with a sad face. Ah i forgot that have promised them to go to the shopping mall.

”Uhm yea, i must be back early. Im so sorry i cant join you guys” i said feeling guilty. How long do i need to pretend though. Im really bad at it.
_______________________________

”Im home” i said with a tired tone of voice. Im so tired to pretend in front of donghyuck and my friends. I straightly go upstairs and went to my room. I looked at my phone to check the time and i saw that donghyuck have requested me on instagram. What should i do now 😖

I think i just need to ignore that request, i mean im avoiding him but he's trying so hard gosh. If i continue to avoid him, im sure he'll give up. I looked at my dm request and i see... mark?

Mark lee:
Hey kim y/n, meet me at namsan this weekend.

Wait how did he know me? I thought im the only one who travel the time.

”Knock knock”

”Who's there?” i said with a annoyed face.

”You know, one of my junior is asking for your phone number. I dont know what makes him so confident lmao” said doyoung. Is it donghyuck who asked him. Oh god, no.

”So, did you give him my number?”  i asked looking desperate.

”Of course i did, because i know him and he's actually a good guy” he answer pretend to be cool. Im speechless, how can my doyoung give his sister's phone number to a stranger.

Suddenly, my phone vibrates showing that someone is texted me. Its.. donghyuck.

[ Hii its yo writer 🥺 im feeling kinda rAjin heheh so i wrote this and im sorry if its hard for you to understand my storyline 힝 ]