Wurst and Pancakes (PruCan Fanfic)

Start from the beginning

"Ja?" Prussia asked.

"Wh-whats wrong?" Canada asked.

"Nothing I'm fine." Prussia lied.

"Vous l'idiot me dites qu'est-ce qui ne va pas déjà!" Canada said  in French. Prussia jumped at the sudden feirceness and French that his little Birdie was speaking with.

"You know I dont speak French Birdie." He said plainly.

"Erzählen Sie mir was ist Unrecht!" he said feircly. Prussia was shocked at his little Birdie's excellent German.

"I was un awesome earlier and I'm sorry." he answered looking down at his food ashamed.

"Dont worry about that Gil. Its okay as long as your sorry." replied Canada softly.

"R-really?" Prussia asked shakily.

"Of course I couldn't be mad at you, besides your the awsomest person I've ever known... or dated" he replied smiling.

"Ja! Are you done with your food mein leibling?" Prussia asked.

"Yeah, wanna go watch tv in my room?" Canada asked smiling.

"Ja!" Prussia replied smirking.

     They walked upstairs and went into Canada's room.  Prussia sat down on Canada's bed whille Canada got the romote. "What do you wanna watch, eh?" Canada asked.

"Hmmm Lets watch one of those American cartoons! That vay we will feel more awesome!" Prussia replied smirking. Canada turned on the TV and SpongeBob came on.

"Oh I like this one it is somewhat funny." Canada stated smiling. They were watching "The Spongebob Movie". They watched in silence for 30 minutes or so eating popcorn that had mysteriously appeared. Now they were at the part where the assasin is about to step on them. "Oh no!" Canada whimpered leaning his head into Prussia to sheild his eyes.

 "Is mein Birdie scared?Prussia asked laughing.

"N-no I'm not I... I just don't want them to die." Canada lied.

"Mein Birdie is a terrible liar." Prussia said laughing.

"Yes I am... but it is a scary part though r-right, eh?" Canada asked nervously.

"Nein... not veally I guess maybe a little bit... zen again I am too awesome for fear." Prussia replied smirking.

"That's not what you said the last time I snapped on you... You were screaming like a little girl." Canada retorted smirking.

     Prussia glared at him and Canada scooted away from him. "I'm going to get some of mein awesome beir now." Prussia said angrily. I can't beleive he mentioned that time when mein awesome self was scared of him... I mean everyone is scared of mein Birdie when he is snapped... right. Well maybe not that Russia guy but he is too unawesome for fear. Prussia thought to himself as he went and got a few 12 packs of beer. He turned around to go back to Canada's room. He heard crying... Canadian crying full of ehs and maples. Prussia hurried up the stairs. Upon getting upstairs he saw Canada crying.

"Why did I have to mention that, eh?" Canada asked himself, not seeing Prussia. Prussia grabbed Canada as he attempted to hit his head on the wall. "Maple!" Canada exclaimed in suprise.

"It's ok Birdie, I'm not mad at you." Prussia said softly, hugging Canada.

"B-but I-" Canada protested but Prussia cut him off.

"Birdie I am scared of you when you snap, you become a heartless person and its scary." Prussia told him soothingly. Canada sniffed and nodded. Prussia picked him up bridal style and layed him in the bed and got in next to him smiling. "We should sleep ja?" Prussia asked, though he was not very tired.