He doesn't know why but he didn't like it, he didn't like it that the hickey is on her neck like it's a mark or someone marked her.

It should be my mark, he thought.

He then widen his eyes realizing what he thought before a new thought came to his mind.

He saw the sadness and frustration in her eyes earlier at the bench, she was acting fidgety as they walked and she was making her way upstairs quickly when they got home.

"oh you don't wanna know how many times"

That's what her words the second they met when he asked about her ex. Harry remembered that clearly and he thought that maybe this is connected as to why she was acting weirdly.

"Goddammit"Harry cursed under his breath before going upstairs and straight to her room.

When he got there, he can hear her sobbing that made his heart crack. He knew that he was right, that this has something to do with her ex.

"Angel?Let me in, I wanna talk"Harry said putting his hand on the doorknob rattling it but it was locked. "Let me in, Evie"

Harry didn't even realized that he called her another nickname that he hadn't called her yet.

"Go a-away"her voice cracked as her back was on the door.

"No, no I won't go, Angel"Harry shook his head before placing his head on the door. "Let me in and I'll hold you, Angel,  I'll listen to everything"

Noelle's sobbed died down but her tears were still falling as her hair was falling to her face considering she took the braids out angrily earlier when she got in.

"I promise, Noelle"he spoked with so much sincerity before he heard a shuffling inside.

He stepped away from the door a little hearing it unlocked. The door opened revealing a messy Noelle, her coat was on the floor with her boots leaving her in her top and skirt while she look down as sad and angry tears kept falling.

"Baby"he breathed out seeing her before reaching out to take her hand.

Noelle flinched a little thinking that Harry was thinking bad things about her now, that maybe she's a slut because of the Hickey or something.

Harry then went inside her room, pulling her behind him before sitting at the foot of her and gently placing her on his lap. Wrapping his arms around her, she couldn't help but cry.

"He made that, didn't he?"he spoke softly making Noelle nod as he clenched his jaw. "Tell me, Angel"

Noelle debated for a second if she's gonna tell him but she need to tell someone considering it was too heavy for her,Jake literally forced himself to her.

"H-he grabbed me and p-p-pulled me to the janitors closet, he said he w-wanted to talk but I said no"she sobbed burying her head on his neck as one of Harry's hand went to her thigh and caressed it softly. "Then he-... He asked about you, i-if we're dating or not and I-I-I said no"

Harry clenched his jaw tighter hearing those words her mouth, he wanted to lashed out. Harry was never that person to be mad always, Liam did say that Harry is the most scariest when he's mad.

Weirdly right now, he wanted Noelle to say that they were dating when Jake asked about him but Noelle said no because it's true,hell,it's been only weeks that they met.

"And.. He- f-forced... "she stuttered as she felt another cry in her throat.

"Shh, Angel... I'm here"Harry threw away his anger just for the sake of the crying girl in his arms.

"I-Im s-sorry"she sobbed before trying to pull away from his neck but he grabbed her head and put it back.

"Why?Nothing's your fault, sweetheart"Harry softly said.

Noelle can't help but cry a little considering she really doesn't want Harry to be involved in her ex drama but the stupid ex, literally brought up Harry.

She's sorry because Harry is seeing this side of her and she can't help but feel embarrassed.

"I-Im sorry... I look so h-horible right now"she sobbed a little pulling away from his neck to wipe her tears when she's realizing that she doesn't need to cry over these things.

Harry smiled at her before cupping her cheeks in both hands, "You cry beautifully"

Noelle frowned making a little pout in her lips involuntarily making Harry laugh a little"No, I don't"

"You do, Angel"he smiled sweetly nuzzling his nose to her making her scrunched her face that Harry likes so much. "Trust me"

Noelle didn't comment anything and instead relaxing in Harry's hold as another frown settled on her face. Harry noticed making him frown a little also before an idea popped in his mind.

He turned her head to the side a little confusing her before pressing a kiss on her cheek then pulled away. He looked at her reaction as she was pulling a confused expression making Harry pout before pressing another kiss to her nose.

She scrunched up her nose making Harry grin before pressing another kiss to her forehead, moving to her tear marks under her eyes making a smooching noise.

"What... -A-are you doing?"Noelle asked as Harry is pressing some kisses all over her face that made Noelle smile seconds after. "Harry!"

"Mhm, I'm giving you my kisses"Harry chuckled holding her face in place as he nuzzles his nose to her jaw moving down to her neck.

He glared at the mark before moving to the other side of her neck which doesn't have the mark and spread little kisses on it.

Soon after, her laughter filled the room with Harry's kisses on her face and neck.