Vic' Ephany & Doing It Toma Style 2

This is how I see Victor Morgan... less the white Armani shirt, lol!

So I decided to first give you the conversation between Sang, Iris and Victor and the events that followed in Estonia, when Sang and then Iris left Mak, Phil and the Tomas at the table during the first round of the Christmas dinner confrontation.

We'll get back to Sang, Axel, Raven and Corey's first time later in this chapter...

18+ readers only please as there will be smut at the end in this chapter! I will use a row of +++'s to demarcate just before the passage starts

Enjoy! 💋

************************************************

Victor was still staring intensely at the picture of Sang with their children and the Tomas when an IM bubble flash across the bottom of the screen....

Are you there?

The distinctive iris flower decorated the end of the sentence. Vic's heart started to thump harder and faster in his chest. He made a snap decision and responded back.

I'm here, Iris.

He held his breath, praying that he had this right and it was Iris and Sang reading that sentence. Victor's fingers flew across his keyboard to establish a proper connection which would notify him when they were online in the future and he also activated a tracer program he'd written himself to locate them.

I see you followed my bread crumbs... I know someone who is looking for you... Someone you left behind for an ephemeral other...

Vic read the last sentence in confusion, he'd never left Sang for anyone. Real or imagined.

I'm glad little bird is looking for me, but I did not leave her for anyone. She is my world. Always will be.

Victor decided to stay simple and truthful. It had been nearly a year and he knew he wouldn't change Sang's mind with dramatics.

I still have the letter, asshole!

Victor smiled, he couldn't help it, despite the vitriolic sentence. He was definitely communicating directly with Sang now. He took a photo shot of the screen and was glad he did because almost instantly the 'I' was edited to 'we'. Oh Princess, he chuckled to himself, too late. He furrowed his brow; since when did his little bird swear?

What letter? I wrote no letter when we left.

A JPEG came through the secure communication system specifically for the Blackbourne team. Oh yesss... no doubts now. Iris wouldn't have known how to do that, but Sang would.

The photo was of a pair of small, graceful, feminine hands against a hardwood floor- Sang's hands - holding up a crumped piece of paper with a paragraph of hand written words. Victor read the letter in growing fury:

Dear Ms Sorensen,

These last three years have been the best of our lives, being a family together and falling in love with you. Unfortunately we have all come to realise that as much as we love you, we don't want to share a wife together.

What the fuck?!?

We want our own wives and children in the future.

What. The. Actual. FUCK.

Now as a team, we have been called into an assignment that will take us away for a long indefinite time. I'm so very sorry that we couldn't have this conversion face to face. We just couldn't say this to you in person.