7

It's been a few weeks , ever since elom did what he did to me I haven't been the same .

I've just been scared . It's happened to me before , a few guys took advantage of me while I was drunk at a party . I thought I was over it , I thought I wasn't scared of it anymore but ever since elom did what he did to me , I've been paranoid .

Zion and I haven't really been sexually active a lot recently .

I've told him what happened to me , he's been there for me ever since I told him . He's a really supportive guy .

I love him a lot , I really do but I just feel like maybe me and Zion should take a break for now , I don't know if I wanna tell him . Maybe it's just because I'm stressed out .

Zion and I are in bed right now .

He's ontop of me , I need relief , and I know Zion needs to blow off some steam .

He's going slow because that's how I want it , I wanna make love .

My legs are loosely around is waste while my nails are dug into his back .

*ZIONS POV*

I know she's stressed out , I feel so bad for her . She's been through a lot , I didn't know anything about her getting raped by a few men when she was drunk . I swear if I ever meet those men face to face I will kill them with my bare hands . She didn't deserve that . No women deserves to get raped .

I feel her nails dig deeply into my back as I started taking deep long strokes .

She was muffling her moans as she buried her face in the crook of my neck .

She's so beautiful , I love her so much .

I picked up my pace just a little , I know she wants it slow so I didn't go that much faster . I just wanna pleasure her more .

I started thrusting at a steady pace . She let out a high pitched gasp as she arched her back off the bed . I smiled as I looked into her eyes .

"That was my spot baby , that felt so good" she whined as she tipped her head back into the pillows .

She let her arms flop on the bed as she squirmed around underneath me . I felt her curling her toes as I tried to relocate her g spot and her a spot again .

I was studying her body as her breathing picked up . She tangled her fingers in the bed sheets .

I couldn't help myself . I started to speed up and I attached my lips to her nipple and started sucking harshly .

She started tugging at the bed sheets as her moans got louder .

Her body shivered underneath me as she let a loud yell out .

She gripped onto me quickly , letting me know I found both of her spots .

"Yes baby , fuck yes baby that feels so good , so fucking good baby" she moaned into my ear . I felt a shiver run thru my body , she's so beautiful.

I feel her vagina tighten up around me and at the same time she jolted up in bed . "Relax babygirl" I whisper to her .

She loves when I whisper in her ear , so I continued it .

I glide my hand down her body slowly , she was leaving out loud moans and grunts .

I grip her waste tightly , then swiftly move my hand to her thigh . I tighten her legs around my waste . "I love you so much princess , your mine babygirl , I love you" I whisper .

"I love you more baby" she moaned out .

I started kissing her neck and made my way to her breasts .

I started sucking on one nipple as my hand occupied her other nipple .

She moved her hips foreword , she wanted more pleasure . She didn't like this position , she needs me deeper inside of her .

I pulled out and quickly flipped her around to her stomach .

I propped her ass up as she buried her head in the pillows . I slid into her slowly , she screamed out into the pillows .

I leaned down and her stomach was flat down on the bed . She started squirming her legs , she's so close .

My chest is against her back . I know she loves this position .

She reached back and grabbed my hand . She locked fingers with me and held onto my hand tightly .

She closed her eyes , I always put her right to sleep after sex , but when we're in this position she sometimes dozes off a little , I think it's so adorable .

I wasn't going as fast , she likes slow sentimental sex as well .

"I love you baby" she whimpered . I leaned down and kissed her "I love you more mami" .

I started focusing on her body , she's so tense . I can tell she's about to orgasm .

She started gripping onto the bed sheets tightly . Her head was buried in the pillows so all her moans were muffled .

I stopped thrusting and moved her hair to the side gently . She opened her eyes and looked back at me . She gave me a weak smile as I made eye contact with her . "Are you alright baby" I whisper as I gently kiss her cheek . She mumbled and shook her head yes lightly . "Words babygirl , your just a petite little female are you alright?" I ask again .

"Yes daddy" she said .

She looked at me with those glistening eyes , I could read her mind . She wants pleasure , no she needs pleasure . Even tho she was being patient I can tell she was getting irritated with me .

I slowly slid back into her . She gripped onto the bed sheets tightly as I started leaving small kisses down her back .

I propped myself up some so I could give her deep long and hard thrusts .

I watched her back muscles tense up as I started thrusting . God she's so beautiful , what did I ever do to deserve her .....