2

*CONTINUED OFF LAST PART*

"Fuck , fuck baby that feels so good , that's feels so good" I moaned into his ear . He was sucking on my neck while slowly sliding his dick in and out of me with hard thrusts every time he was inside of me .

This is our 3rd round tonight .

He's amazing in bed .

"Do you like that babygirl" he groaned as he looked me in the eyes .

I gripped onto his dreads "yes , it feels so fucking good" I moaned loudly .

He started thrusting hard at a quick pace .

Loud moans and screams left my mouth .

I'm so close to my orgasm and I know he is close too .

My body jerked up off the bed as he started hitting my spot . I sunk my nails into the skin of his back as I screamed out "is that your spot baby" he whispered . "Yes , fuck yes right there" I moaned loudly .

He started thrusting directly at my spot .

My legs started trembling as I was squirming around underneath him . "I'm gonna cum , holy fuck daddy I'm gonna cum" I moaned . "Me too baby" he groaned .

He looked into my eyes and I kissed him "blow your load in me , I want all of it deep inside of me baby" I struggled to say .

The last 2 times he came on my stomach and my breasts , but I want him to blow his load inside me .

I feel his dick twitching inside of me . The bed starts banging up against the wall as a loud slapping sound fills the room . He's fucking me so hard right now .

I feel a faint ringing in my ear and all of a sudden my whole body started shaking . I screamed as loud as I could and Zion let out a super loud moan .

He collapsed on my body still balls deep inside of me .

I held onto him tightly as I was breathing so heavy .

I felt warm liquids inside of me , it feels so good .

"That felt so good" I say as I started giggling . Zion started laughing as well "fuck it did baby" he groaned .

We start kissing and I tangled my fingers in his dreads .

"Stay the night baby" he said . "Are you sure ?" I say . "Yes , stay with me tonight and tomorrow night and the next night , stay with me forever" he said as he rested his forehead on my forehead .

I giggled "so you want me to move in" I say . "That's fine , you can if you wanna" he said. "Maybe eventually but not right now , I still have like 4 months left with the lease on my apartment" I say . "Ok baby , then I'll stay over at your place" he said . "That's fine with me" I say and giggle .

He started to pull out and I jolted you in bed "are you ok baby" he asked . "Yea , I'm super sensitive" I say and giggle .

He connected our lips and pulled the rest of the way out .

He flopped down in bed and I cuddled up next to him "this is probably crazy to say but I just feel a click when I'm with you Zion , Edwin was right" I say . "He was right , I feel it too" Zion said . "Or maybe it's just cause we had some bomb ass sex" I say and giggle . "Nahh , I feel the click babygirl" he said .

"I wanna get to know you more zion , your amazing" I say as I trace my finger tips along his bare chest "your amazing too babes" he said .

We started kissing again . And before I know it were having sex again .

I swear this man , he's so amazing .