𝐯𝐢. 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

Magsimula sa umpisa

The brunette looked down at her phone, hearing the loud ringtone go off. She sighed, putting her hands on the sides of the boys front seats.

"Did mommy call?" JJ remarked, a small chuckle coming out of his mouth. Amelia narrowed her eyes, flicking the boy in the back of the head.

"JB, you mind dropping me off home? Duty calls."

The brown haired boy nodded, turning the car around and heading down the long, empty road.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The girl exited the truck, waving bye to the two boys in the van. She walked across the yard and noticed an expensive car in the driveway, an expensive car she knew neither her or her mom owned. She furrowed her eyebrows, walking up to the busted down door.

She put the key into the lock, twisting the door open. Her eyes immediately fell to the floor, her jaw meeting the keys on the floor.

The man she hated with everything in her body sat on her mother's couch, a grin plastered on his face. It almost seemed like he was enjoying the terrified look on the girl's face.

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

"Darling, that's no way to greet your father," He spoke, his voice like venom in her ears.

"How could you let him in here? After everything, you let him into this house?" Amelia was livid, her face became red and her vision was cloudy. She felt like crying. Crying because she felt suffocated. Her mother let a monster in the house.

"Lia," Her mom spoke softly, "Just hear him out,"

"No, I don't want to hear anything he has to say. Get out of my house, you don't belong here," She said harshly

"I'm here to take you home."

"Take me home?" She scoffed, "I am home. You need to leave. You— You're delusional! Tell him he's not making any sense!"

The room was silent, nothing but the broken air-conditioning sputtering.

"Pack your things," The monster spoke, his voice monotone as he walked out of the front door.

Amelia couldn't even begin to process what was going on, her head spinning. Why did she have to leave with him? Why couldn't she stay with her real family? Where was her brother?

The brunette girl left the room in silence, entering her room and sitting on the floor. She grabbed a small bag on the floor, filling objects around her room with it. She dug under her bed, trying to find anything she missed. Her small hands picked up an old photograph, looking at the back that had sloppy handwriting on it.

you're my home, mel

She turned the Polaroid picture around.

There sat the blonde boy and Amelia. They weren't over the age of eleven, at least. Amelia was smiling at the camera, the large grin covering her entire face. The blonde wasn't looking at the camera like she was.

He was looking at her.

She heard a knock at the door, quickly shoving the picture in her bag. Her mother stood at the door, a soft smile on her lips.

"I remember taking that picture," Her mother took a seat on the girl's bed, Amelia not moving in the slightest. "You guys were ten years old, and he was absolutely infatuated with you. Made me take him everywhere with you."

Amelia took the picture from her bag, glancing at it once more. She took the photo and ripped in down the middle. She left the ripped up pieces on the floor, glancing at her mother with a dull look. Amelia picked up her bag and left the room, leaving her mom to pick up the broken pieces of the picture she left behind.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The car ride was excruciating.

She made no sound, nothing but her father's voice and the radio filling the car. She rested her head against the window, her head banging as the car went over small bumps in the road.

Amelia could tell she was in Kook territory. She saw the expensive homes and large golf courses fill the land. Nothing like her real home. Though she wasn't sure if she could call that her real home.

The car came to a halt, the car door opening for her. A nice looking old man opened the door for her, a small smile on the man's lips. Amelia nodded her head as a thank you, her eyes returning to the large house.

The monster touched her shoulder, Amelia flinching away. She walked up the large porch by herself, not needing anyone's help.

No one in the home seemed to speak to her. Just silence as they lead her to her new room. She bit her lip anxiously. Thoughts invaded her head as she sat on the large bed. She didn't belong here. She belonged with her friends. She didn't know any of these people. Why was she here?

Amelia took out her phone, scrolling through her memories. She looked at pictures of her friends together. Pictures of Pope trying to teach her basic math equations. Pictures of John B trying to help her fish, when she knew nothing about fishing. Pictures of her and Kie crashing Kook parties. And pictures of her and JJ getting absolutely shit-faced.

It was then when she realized home wasn't a place, but a feeling.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

i'm done online school yay,
expect lots of updates (;