chapter 5: 'The Game'

Start from the beginning

Blaise winked, "Moral of The Game."

Draco laughed loudly, "How unholy to say 'morals' when playing The Game."
He sobered slightly, "Someone grab Neville and Ginny."

"W-Why them?" Dean asked confused.

"Just do it." Blaise replied, flustered.

          {}

"So what's 'the Game'?" Ginny asked, taking her seat in the circle.

Pansy blushed, looking away, "S-So it's a game-a particularly dirty game. We ask a question-going in a circle, you can ask anyone- and they answer honestly. If someone suspects they are lying, they have to take a shot of Veritaserum. If they were lying, they have to do something of the accusers choice. But if the accuser is wrong, the person that was accused has all the power. Understood?"

Neville tentatively raised his hand, "So its an over glorified cross between the muggle games 'Truth or Dare' and 'Bullshit.'?"

"Correct."

The seating circle went in the order of; Ginny, Harry, Dean, Zane, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, and Neville.

"I'll start to show you how it's done." Pansy grinned, eyes twinkling, "Blaise, what arouses you most?"

Blaise's face (as well as Neville's) went bright red.

"That's your first question?!" Blaise hissed.

"Answer the question, darling." Parkinson chided.

The darker boy sighed in defeat, "I...I don't think anything arouses me."

Pansy knew he was lying, "The potion."

Blaise closed his eyes, praying the potion would be faulty.

Pansy restated the question, "Blaise. What arouses you most?"

"The thought of Neville making me wank and call out for him." He blurted out.

The room fell silent except for Harry bursting out laughing, "T-The thought of-haha!"

"Bloody hell. Bloody hell. Bloody hell." Blaise murmured to himself, shocked about what had just fell out his lips.

"So," Pansy smiled angelically, "as you as see: Blaise lied. So now it's my job to punish him. Blaise, sweetie?"

"No. No." He begged.

"Strip down to your underwear." The Slytherin girl ordered, checking her manicure.

Neville brightened in his blush, looking numb.

Blaise stood, head held high, scowling at Pansy as he removed his shirt, and kicked off his pants.

Draco cat-called after him, "Work it!"

Blaise suppressed a smile, seeing Neville gaze down at his own crotch in horror murmuring what sounded like, "Oh no..."

"Now, it's Blaise's turn." Pansy smiled.

"Pansy, do you want to shag Ginny?" Blaise answered, smirking.

Pansy's face went bright red, "W-What?"

Blaise leaned in, whispering into her ear, "If you're playing dirty, so am I. I'd answer honestly, or you'll regret it."

Pansy smirked, "Fine." She turned to stare at her crush, "Ginny, I like you and I have for a while. I'd gladly shag the shit out of you."

Everyone let out whistles and murmurs of agreement, apart from Ginny-who's lips parted in surprise- and Neville-who was still trying to talk down Neville Jr.