Remember Red

"There's something about Red. I love it. I hate it. I want to protect it but I know it'll hurt. No matter much how I hide or run away. It's always there."

Title: Remember Red

Author: sapphitedreams

Genre(s): Romance, Drama, Adventure

Update Schedule: Weekly

Number of Chapters: 20

Summary:

Aleah's life was more than perfect. She was Johto's newest Champion, and she had a blossoming relationship.

But, after one tragic accident, that is all taken away.

She wakes up without a single shred of memory of who she once was. Dazed and confused, she is told by those around her that she was a skilled Pokémon Trainer, belonging to an organization by the name of Team Rocket. She had been on a mission to travel between regions and gain the allegiance of other organizations when she was struck down and defeated by a mysterious trainer.

Aleah, given her new identity, is brought to the Unova region where she is expected to continue her mission. This time, however, she's under the close eye of Team Rocket's boss himself.

It is not long before she finds herself helplessly tangled on the web of evil acts where everyone she should trust seems to be hiding something. But what is it? And what was the explanation behind the headaches that seem to be pulverising her brain? Why does the colour red repeatedly flash around in her mind?

Aleah's life has just taken a massive turn for the worst. Will she ever love the same again?