Fiction

[Set in the modern world where they don't have power, Raven is a writer and uhh BB is... something. You can decide yourself]
To her, writing was everything. But what happened when he suddenly became her everything?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few words left and.... there. A long sigh of relief escaped her mouth as she already finished writing up the last chapter marking the end of another story successfully written by her. A big grin appeared on her face, couldn't help showing her joy. The plot was cliche through and through. Girl met boy. Girl fell in love with boy. Girl got the boy. Girl lived happily ever after. But still, it was her favorite piece out of all her other works. Why wouldn't it? She made herself as the main character. Pretty self-centered, she admitted.

Ever since she was young, people around her always say that she was an excellent writer. 'Born to be a writer' was what they keep telling her. She never denies them tho, deep down she knew by heart that it was what she was best at, where her passion lay and who she was born to be.

Reading calmed her but writing made her feel safe because once she started, she would be in her own world. The thought of 'what would happen next?' excited her, it made her wonder, it fed her imagination, it gave her hope. But that was all what it was. Fiction. She loved fiction. As a matter of fact, it was what kept her alive. But she believed that fiction should have stayed as fantasies.

Thud.

She looked up from her laptop and saw the source of disturbance that had been bothering her for quite a while now. A young man was wearing her favorite purple buttoned-up shirt with black pants, his hair was dyed with emerald green, a color that she personally chose and seriously, how could someone look as good as him in that color? He was also tied up on a wooden chair was struggling to break free, his pretty lips were sealed with a piece of fabric and he was wearing a choker with a chain tied to the wall behind him

"Breathtaking." She murmured.

Ah, she was annoyed for sure. His constant disturbance disturbed her but she could never hate him. Her one and only. The love of her life. Her most precious. "Mine."

She fell in love with him a year ago when they met. It was love at first sight. She tried everything she could to make him look at her, she swore she did. But in his eyes, it was always the other woman. The blonde bitch. Cheerful, charming, funny. She was everything that she wasn't and she despised her. She did consider getting rid of her. But what good would that make? Instead of getting rid of her, why not have him all for herself?

"Shall we start?" She asked the young man. Tears ran down his cheeks as he shook her head violently. He didn't care that he was hurting his neck nor that he had the slightest idea of how long he had been crying, begging now. All he wanted was to escape. 'Let me out!' But his cries couldn't be seen. His muffled screams couldn't be heard. She was too deep in her own fictional world.

She stood up from her seat and walked towards him. She would have made him hers right at that moment but she was a patient woman. She believed that a book needs to be followed, and she already wrote down the happy ending that she wanted.

"Chapter 1."

Once upon a time, she believed that fiction should have stayed as fantasies. But fiction was what kept her alive. And he was the reason why she felt alive.