Chapter three

August POV

So today was my release day. I was glad to be getting outta this old ass, stinky ass hospital. I hate em i swear i do. It smells like stink on shit. Gahdamn. Ok im done. Anyways bae just woke up and mama boutta come get us.

"You ready go home and see my babies" she asked as we brushed our teeth.

"My babies?" i said.

"No you know my chilren love me better than their ratchet ass father" she said. I laughed.

"Who ratchet you just mad leeyah and ant like me better so chill with that ratchet talk" i said.

"Fawk you mean if they had a choice they always pick me over you" she said.

"We'll see lil mama"i said as we walked out the bathroom. Since im so ratchet ima act ratchet.

"August" she said. I ignored her.

"Baby" she said. i ignored her.

"el bebé me contesta" she said. She knew what she was doing, but i still ignored her. She walked over to me and straddled me.

"Baby (kiss) baby (kiss) baby (kiss) answer me" she said. She was making me horny for some odd reason.

"Ok fine be like that, ima make you talk" she said grabbing my face french kissing my lip and shit. I know she felt the mugg cause i was mugging the hell outta her. She than bit my lip and licked it. That pulled it for me. I grabbed all hold of her ass with one hand, and grabbed her head with the other. We was kissing real hard.

"Oh now you wanna tend to me" she said with raised eyebrows.

"Heh?" i siad. Not realizing mama was at the door.

"Yall so nasty" she said shaking her head with her arms on her chest.

"Had i know yall was about to do that i wouldnt have my ass up here, get ready, oan christy ima whoop you" mama said. Christy smacked her lips.

"But i aint do shit with ya mean ass",she said. Mama turned around too quick. She walked over here so fast. Shit was getting funny.

"What was said" she said to christy. Christy stood up kissing mama's cheek.

i said " i love mama so much" 

I tried mouthing to mama that christy was lying but i got caught. i turned my head and I scratched my neck

"How you gone give me away like that" she said.

"Cause im ratchet" i said.

"I was messing with you" she said.

"Come on now" mama said.

"ok damn" i said. Without knowing mama smacked th hell outta me.

"Boy you better watch yo mouth" mama saidd. I rubbed my cheek.

"Mama what i do" i said. Christy was cracking up.

"Christy you better hush that shit up cause you not to far from getting slapped eitha" mama said exiting the room. When i say that shut christy up it was all kinds of funny.

"THats what your light skinned butter pecan looking ass get" she said.

"Lets not talk about colors, i know im a sexy man" i said getting my stuff.

"If you say so" she said.

She helped me get the rest of our stuff, than we left. Mama was in the car. We put the stuff in the trunk and we both got in the backseat. As we were driving to chris and shayla's christy thought it was ok to put her feet on me.