Chapter 8

*Trigger Warning!!!!!*

For the past week Daniel has been acting weird towards you, at first you were sad but now it's just starting to piss you off. You grumbled to yourself as you were walking back home alone. It started raining and you quickly hid under awning near an alley way. You started coughing already feeling a fever coming on from standing in the rain for to long.

Strange noises were heard in the alley way and sounded like some girl needed help. You got up and peeked in the alley and saw a whole group of guys cornering a girl.

"Hey! Hands off her you bastards!" You shouted angrily pushing a gym uh off of her.

"Run I'll hold them off!" You pushed her out of the circle of guys and she took off running.

"You bitch! You let our toy escape." The leader of the group growled out in angrily. He grabbed your shoulder roughly and slammed you against the wall. That seemed to make you snap and you punched him so hard he fell to the ground knocked out.

"Hey! You won't get away with this!"

"Get her!"

You started running down the Alley but eventually stopped in front of a dead end.

"Shit." You cursed under your breath. The group of guys circled you and you sighed placing your bag down and taking off your coat. The first guy threw a punch and you moved your head to the side and gave a back spin elbow to his face. You kicked the other guy away from you got on top of him punching him in the face. Another guy pulled you off of the teen you were on and threw you to the ground hitting your head. You touched the side of your forehead and looked down at your fingers seeing blood.

"Ah shit it's your fault we didn't mean to do that!" The guy shouted defensively. You staggered and fell against the wall as your temperature rises weakening you.

"Hey she's pretty hot..."

"Shit we should have some fun with her for all the trouble she's caused."

Your eyes widened in fear and you struggled to get up cursing your irresponsible actions. The ground was cold and wet making you uncomfortable. The sound of the group of guys unbuckling their belts and holding you down filled you with crippling anxiety. It's been a long time since you felt actual fear for your safety. You needed help.

"Get off of me you fucking perverts!" You screamed trying to push them off. The guy who was pinning you down placed his hand on your mouth stifling your screams while his buddy ripped open your shirt. Your eyes teared up and you closed your eyes wishing to just disappear. Suddenly the weight on your body disappeared and you sat up and opened your eyes.

"You bastard! Just mind your business." The teen boy snapped.

"I have some business with you. But now... I'm beating your ass for attempting to rape someone." The mysterious man grinned while cracking his knuckles. He wore glasses and an expensive suit much like the ones Mr. Kim wears.