The Explanations Pt.2

With the recent recovery of the Star-Child and Almost all of the traitor primarchs(Except Horus he's still in The Land of Non - existence where he's roommates with Malal).

The Traitors were put into a facility that, Cuts their connections to their deities and The Warp As a whole to prevent breakouts.

All of them were Slowly but surely healed.

Mortarion had a lot of thought on why he hated his dad and remembered why he hated him in the first place...

Stealing his kill and it was stupid. And he was forced to take a shower.

"Son go take a shower."

"Hmmm... NO."

"You smell like you covered yourself in every shit in the galaxy."

"I would rather get hit by a virus bomb than get a shower."

Then the emperor used his psychic might to lift him up.

"No wait, What are you doing?"

"Stop being a whiny little bitch and take that shower like a man."

Then he threw Mortarion in the Shower and locked the door and he used his psychic powers to turn on The Shower.

"Nonononononono."

Then mortarion screams like a goat.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

"But father Mortarion is neither little or a female dog."

"Sigh, Rogal We've been talking for a few years and you still haven't learned anything about metaphors?"

"Of course I learned about it Metaphors are-"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__________///////////////////

"THE CORPSE EMPEROR, MY FATHER?!"
Shouted Fulgrim

"You know, Fulgrim that's exactly what Magnus said when he came back in a box, Also can't you guys find new taunts? Cause from what I heard You guys have been screaming 'Death to the corpse-emperor' For ten millennia straight."

"NO WE CANNOT."

then the emperor pulled Fulgrim into a void

"And out of all the Fucking Choas Dipshits you call gods, you get enslaved by the Rapist One? I mean look how you turned out! You're a fucking 11 foot tall Rape snake, You and your failures you call your sons are so hated, Even the World Eaters and Word Bearers Hate you, You Decapitated Ferrus, Just because a sword controlled your hand, Why didn't you stop it with your other hand?!, WERE YOU DOING THE DUEL WITH ONE HAND?!, Everyone Even your own sons Hate you and themselves to the point that, Your Chief Apothecary Said fuck it and Just up and went to do his own thing, And ended up WAY more popular than your merry band of Rapists,Drug Addicts and BDSM enthusiasts. AND YOUR KINKS ARE UNORIGINAL AND BLAND!"

"...You could have at least be nicer dad"

"

YOU WERE IN THE FUCKING WARP TRYING TO GET THE FAVOR OF A THOT AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MAKES YOU?"

"Uhhh, awesome?"

"A.."

"No Father dont YOU dare say it!"

"Fucking..."

"Please I'll do anything just don't brand a degenerate!"

"SIMP!"

Then in this Black Endless void, His name appeared with his name appeared with his existing titles

FULGRIM THE PHOENICIAN, THE SLAYER OF PRIMARCHS, THE DAEMON PRIMARCH OF PLEASURE AND PAIN.

Then it all went to dust, all but one
FULGRIM, and appearing out of thin air, The words THE SIMP. Beside his name.

Fulgrim fell to his knees and silently whispered "noooooooo"

"Now, off to Rehab for you."

Then Custodes Escorted by Grey Knights appeared.

"They'll take you to Rehab so Behave."

And the Custodes and Grey Knights escorted Fulgrim to a transport waiting in the materium to take them to a Dead planet where The Emperor built a Rehabilitation Facility for Chaos corruption.

When he entered, There was a portrait of his Father giving a smug smile and a Thumbs up, With the words "Learn to let go, Begin Again" In Gold under the Painting.

He was released of his chains and escorted to his... Quarters.

Quarters would be an understatement, It was a gigantic Chamber, Blank with no paint what so ever, in the middle of the Chamber there was a Granite Slab, in front of it a piece of paper, On the northern wall, Cans of paint With Paint brushes just in front of it, A Bed on the Western wall, and a Hammer and chisel on the bed, On the eastern wall was Shelves of Books about art. This felt like his Chambers back on Terra and on His home planet.
the Door was on the southern wall, It had I piece of paper Pinned to the left door frame it reads,

Daily Schedule:
8:00-9:00 Breakfast

9:00-11:30 Specialized Therapy Sessions

11:35-1:20 Lunch

1:25-2:30 Social Therapy (Auditorium)

2:35-2:50 Afternoon Snacks

2:50-6:30 Free time (SUMMONING RITUALS ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED)

6:30-7:30 Dinner

7:30-10:00 Watching Old Terran Shows and or movies

10:00-Bed Time.

"It seems so..." Fulgrim Paused
"Orderly..."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\_______________/////////////////////

Note Sup, My dudes I'm sorry if this took too long its just the Writer's Block and laziness slowly taking over.

K see you in a month