Penny's outfit 👇🏻

Alex's outfit 👇🏻

Joe's outfit 👇🏻

Janny's outfit 👇🏻

Janny's outfit 👇🏻

"All of you looks so beautiful

"All of you looks so beautiful...." Martha looked at us smiling widely. "No time to waste...go on the guests are at that room. Have fun" she winked at us and walked away. We looked at each other. "What does she mean?" Penny asked. "Dunno" Alex mumbled. "Come on let's go and see who are the guests" Janny said as we entered a room. "Nothing is in here" Joe said. "You sure?" A thick British accent popped out of nowhere. Then 5 boys came to our sight. Those boys I saw at the backstage. "Oh my goodness...." I heard Joe mumbling. "OMG it's One direction...." Alexa ran towards them. I stood there still. That brown haired brown looked at me again. They're One direction? Alex stood near them after hugging each of them. Penny also walked to them and greeted everyone. Me, Janny and Joe stood there still. Me on the middle. Janet on my left, Joan on my right. All of the boys were looking at us. "I'm perfect huh?" The blonde one smirked at Joe. "Oh my goodness Guys. I am standing right in front of THE NIALL HORAN." Joe squealed. "Um...we are also here." The tattooed one said. Everyone fell into laughter. "Wait.Wait.Wait....you all were here for the whole show?" Me and Janny asked in unison. "Um...yes? The blonde one who is named as Niall said. "Goodness you guys heard what we said in between the show?" Me and Janny said in unison again. "Yeah...." brown haired boy said smiling gently. "Oh shit" Joe facepalmed. "You also have dimples?" The dimpled one asked me. I said nothing but smiled. "I'm Harry Styles" we shook our hands. "Flora Simmers" I said in a very low voice. He moved to Janny to introduce himself. We will get along really well. "Hello. I'm Louis Tomlinson." A tiny figure appeared in front of me. "Hello I am Flora Simmers" I said. "How tall are you?" He mumbled. "Um...5'10?" I said. "Wow you're so tall" he giggled. "A bit" I smiled. He walked to other girls. My phone beeped. I looked at it.

Martha: how's the surprise? xoxo

I replied to her text.
great! Alex and Joe are dying
over here. Btw thanks xoxo
Then I saw a hand right in front of me. I looked up into a pair of beautiful brownish black mysterious eyes. He smiled. Oh the tattooed one. "Hello." I said as we shook our hands. "Zayn" she said. "Flora" I said back. Then the Niall came to me. "Niall Horan." He hugged me. I hugged him back. "Flora Simmers" I said smiling. "Hey. Flora, was that real?" He pulled me to a side and asked. "What?" I asked confused. "That you said Joan has a crush on me?" He said while blushing. "Hah of course. She won't stop blabbering every time about you.
Actually I am pretty tired of her." I chuckled. "Thanks Flora. See you around" he walked away. "Hello" I heard a very low pitched voice. I turned around to see that brown haired boy. "I'm Liam" we shook our hands. "Flora" I said. "Guys. I'm really sorry to say but I need to go home." Penny announced. I heard lots of sad awww's "what happened?" I asked her. "Ash is the hotel. I totally forgot about our date" she said opening the door. "Nice meeting you guys. See ya" she said as she left. "Who's Ash? Louis asked to everyone. "Ashton is her boyfriend." Joe said. "Okay. So what about we going for the planned dinner?" Liam who stood by my side said aloud. "Of course Zayn and I said in unison. "Liam baby..." A random girl came to the room. "Danielle? What are you doing here?" Harry asked in surprise. "Who is she?" I whispered to Liam. "Uh....um...she's my girlfriend" he sighed. "Oh my god Danielle" Alex went to her and hugged her. When they pulled away she walked to Liam and hugged him. He hugged her back. "Let's go to my flat and have some fun." She whispered to him but I heard it. I cleared my throat and walked where Janny, Zayn and Harry stood. "What did they say?" Janny asked me. "She needs him to go to their flat and...." I stopped. "And? Zayn questioned me. "And have fun...like ya know late night fun" I said sarcastically as Harry and Joe fell into laughing hard. So did Zayn and I. Louis, Alex, Niall and Joe came to us. Liam couldn't look at us cause that girl Daniel? Denial or whatever was busy eating his face. "What's so funny here?" Louis crossed his arms. Zayn explained what I said. "Oh....okay. Louis the sass master from Doncaster will handle it" Joe said as Louis nodded his head. "Let's get going people. I don't think Liam or Danielle will be coming with us. Cuz Mr.Payno will be dead and Danielle is going to Jail because she ate her boyfriend's face and killed him. Come on let's go" he said as Danielle and Liam getting embarrassed. Liam looked at me sadly. What's his problem? He's with his girlfriend. He should be happy. Gosh why do I care? "I'm coming" Liam and that lady said in unison. "Tag along." We walked out the area. And to the empty street. I put my hands in my jeans' pockets because it was chilly outside.