He was breathing heavily as his big and pretty eyes stared into mine. He did not say a word and his gaze was intense. It made me feel embarrassed and I looked away after a few seconds. I tried to move away but I still couldn't.

"Seems like you're not in a good condition today," he said with a low voice, and that, for some reason, my my heart skip a beat.

I then felt a sharp pain in my left arm again as if I got stabbed by something again. I looked at my arm to see the triangular ruler gone, and replaced by a syringe instead.

I widened my eyes in horror.

What the fuck? What is even in that syringe?

"Did I just get poisoned?" I turned to look at Jibeom, who looked taken aback by my question, but his expression returned to normal almost immediately.

He smiled and took the empty syringe out of my arm and threw it away. "Guess."

Seems like it.

Fuck, I'll have to do something before I die of poisoning.

Since he's close to me, I quickly got up and punched him in the face as hard as I can, making him fall to the ground.

Jibeom, after getting hit by me, looked up at me in disbelief.

"Don't give me that look," I snapped, "I know you won't give me the antidote so I guess I'll have to get it from you myself."

He chuckled, "oh? Then let's see how long you can survive without that 'antidote'."

At this moment, an announcement was played through the speaker.

"I hope you all are having fun. There are surprises hidden around the mall so maybe try to look for them. Thank you for your attention, now please continue with your game."

"I really am a fucking idiot," Jibeom quietly said to himself after he dodged the bullets I shot at him.

He had been a fucking idiot this whole time, but I wonder what made him realize that.

"That's a really obvious fact, you know."

————————————

"You ready?" Youngtaek asked.

Before Jangjun can even answer, the elevator started to shake, before making a huge noise and started falling downwards.

Jangjun, reacting to the situation quickly, broke the elevator door open, and quickly jumped onto the platform of the 7th floor.

He watched the elevator drop downwards, all the way to the ground floor.

Where is Youngtaek?

The moment he turned around, Youngtaek already managed to cut Jangjun's arm, but not too deeply.

Jangjun immediately took a step backward, not caring too much about this so-called small injury. They started fighting against each other.

Youngtaek continuously attacked Jangjun with his pocket knife for every step he took, while Jangjun kept moving backwards as he blocked the attacks with his own knife.

"This isn't fun," Youngtaek pouted, still attacking him, "you're not fighting back at all."

"Youngtaek, answer me seriously," Jangjun ignored his teasing.