6

"So, you lost to the other team, because you gave a phone call to your mother, thinking that she'll not pick up?" Bomin asked carefully.

"Yes, that's correct." I answered as I gritted my teeth.

"And then you were about to shoot them all when the boy who I defeated shot you and everyone escaped?" Bomin then asked.

"Yes." I groaned.

"What the hell Kim Jibeom?! That's so stupid!!!" Eunha exclaimed and burst out laughing with Bomin at the same time.

I facepalmed with my only free hand because my other arm is getting treated by the doctor of the underground hospital. It's taking the bullet out of my arm.

"Obviously your girl called her partner who's also in the room at that time, and woke him up." Bomin rolled his eyes.

Really? So that's the case? I didn't know about that for real.

"And why would you call your mom? Even I know that she would pick up for sure." Eunha grinned.

"Can anyone tell me why they're the ones staying instead? They're so annoying." I complained at the doctor. He just smiled and didn't answer.

"Dude, I think I'll no longer be the weakest one in the team!" Bomin said excitedly.

"I know right, because Jibeom is getting dumber. Kim Jidumb!" Eunha teased as she pinched my cheek. Am I really that dumb?! Or is it just that they're smart?

"Ughhhh...." I was about to have a mental breakdown when the door is suddenly opened.

"If I were you I wouldn't take so many risks. You must've been out of your mind." My partner shook his head as he walked in.

"Not even you too, Bong Jaehyun." I frowned.

"I'm here to save you from those two." Jaehyun stole a glance at the two youngest killers, who made a funny face before exiting the room.

"Finally." I sighed in relief.

"Are you thirsty?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Can anyone give me some water?" My partner looked around and asked the nurse. She quickly came back with a glass of water.

"Thanks." Jaehyun smiled and took the glass.

"Aww you're so nice thank-" I was about to feel touched by his warm actions before he drank the whole glass of water in one go.

"Ah, much better." He sighed, before looking at me, holding back his laughter.

"I hate you." I groaned and he finally laughed.

"Don't get further injured, alright? It'll affect your performance in the game." He said.

"Of course. I won't let them go anymore." I answered.

"Let me remind you for one last time, don't involve too much of your personal feelings, or else you don't qualify to be a killer. You're just going to die in the end." Jaehyun leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I know I know..." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't tell me that I didn't remind you... she has never liked you since the start. You're the one who's liking her..."

"Nope I'm pretty sure she's the one falling for me-"

"I'll help you get rid of her." Jaehyun sighed.

"You can't!" I exclaimed. My partner shook his head and sighed once again.

"Then promise me, you'll do your best in the game. You'll kill her, alright?" He looked straight into my eyes.