No one had expected, this iron tower-like strong man's arm strength would actually be this astonishing!

Luo Dieyi was directly half-embedded into that wall, she couldn't fall down nor stand up.

There was a kind of strange quietness all around.

Li Yaoyao's position was very close to the place Luo Dieyi got thrown to.

She, filled with questions, tensely took two steps and quickly walked to Luo Dieyi's side.

However, Luo Dieyi was embedded in the wall just like that, without a trace of movement.

What was going on, in the end? Li Yaoyao suddenly had a bad premonition in her heart. She thought for a moment, then extended her little finger to poke Luo Dieyi.

Poked a few times, no response.

At this moment, everyone's attention was all focused on that place, including Luo Haochen, who still hadn't started.

"What's wrong with my younger sister?" Luo Haochen's voice carried a hint of trembling.

Li Yaoyao, having been assigned by everyone, was helpless, and could only extend her hand to pull Luo Dieyi.

However, with this act of hers, a huge unforeseen change suddenly occured.

Chapter 1162 - Unexpected (12)

One only saw Luo Dieyi's originally intact body suddenly completely disintegrate!

A nice body unexpectedly was split into pieces of flesh and then fell down with 'pop' sounds......

"Vomit--"

Li Yaoyao was closest, that mincemeat with blood splashed onto her body. She immediately felt nauseous and threw up the food she ate last night.

Luo Dieyi had died.

Just in the blink of an eye, she was crushed to death by that iron tower-like strong man?

For a moment, it was awfully quiet all around.

"Younger sister!" Luo Haochen erupted in a mournful bellow and directly wanted to dash to Luo Dieyi's location.

However, without waiting for him to take a step forward, one could see a vigorous energy attack his back!

Luo Haochen was so angry that he almost spit out some blood.

However, facts wouldn't let him be headstrong.

Because these two were battle puppets, they didn't have human characteristics, they also didn't have a touch of human emotions.

Luo Haochen squeezed his fists, a red color gradually appeared on his fist, emitting a ruthless ripple-like fluctuation.

"Bloody Palm Strike!" Li Yaoyao cried out in surprise, "Elder Brother Haochen actually succeeded in cultivating Bloody Palm Strike, simply too amazing."

Bloody Palm Strike, was a secret not passed out of Luoyu Palace Hall, very few people could see it.

Because the people that saw the Bloody Palm Strike was already dead.

"All of you guys go die!" Luo Haochen's eyes were red, red rays of light rushed forth from his, murderous-looking palm.

His words hadn't faded before Luo Haochen already made his move.

He made hand seals single-handedly, and boundless spirit power, like a tide, rushed towards his body, with buzzing sounds in the surroundings.

Very quickly, Luo Haochen finished his hand seals.