𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 {𝐌}

Start from the beginning

I released a heavy breath. "Your skin is so soft," she rasped. "You're so wet for me."

It was wrong to want her. To condone an act that I knew was so wrong. But she made me feel so good. I lost my head when I was with her. I was an addict craving her body like a fiend. I craved her thick length pulsing inside me. I craved her touch. I craved the weight of her body lying on top of mine. It was so wrong but when I was wrapped up in Lisa nothing mattered

She slid her pants off. "Turn over," she commanded.

I obliged turning onto my back. The mere sight of her incredible brown eyes and her glorious black hair hit me everywhere. A devious smile crept across her face. My insides clenched as her eyes roamed ravenously over me.

"Good girl," she acknowledged. "Now, lock your fingers around the bars of the headboard. If you move, I'm going have to punish you, tease you until you're burning for me."

I tightened my fingers around the bars. "Pull your knees up. Let me see." She said, referring to my sex.

I lifted my legs exposing my sex to his hungry eyes.

Her fingers slid across the tender flesh. My lips parted as a croak escaped. "That feel good?" She asked and I nodded. Her palm was massaging my nub while her fingers slid into me. My head fell back and my hips bucked into her touch.

"Didn't I tell you not to move?"

I nodded.  "Yes."

"Why'd you move?"

"Because it feels good when you touch me."

She pushed her lips against mine.

"Good answer," Lisa said, sliding her hand across the lips of my sex. "Open wide."

I stretched my legs apart trying to remind myself not to unlatch my fingers from the bars.

Lisa's fingers swirled inside my heat punishing me with a steady, torturous rhythm. She pulled her fingers in and out, in and out. Endlessly. The pleasure was excruciatingly good. I tried my best to hang on to the feeling of her fingers driving into my flesh but I was under her spell. I had no control Lisa had it all and she knew it.

"Release," she commanded, simply. Just that easily my body unraveled beneath her, pulling me under into the deep throes of passion where I held no control. I could only convulse. It was violent and intense; too intense.

Oh God.

"I should go," she said.

My eyes widened in horror. "What?"

"You want to him. You want perfect and boring, right? You can't have both."

"Lisa!" I cried out as she leapt off the bed. "Lisa, I'm sorry. I want you."

She vanished.

I was comforted by the darkness before my alarm broke through the silence.

My eyes opened and I realized I was dreaming.

I couldn't help but feel let down.

I hated that I missed her so much. I hated that in the brief span of time that we've known each other she managed to embed her memory so deeply within my mind.

I tried to tell myself that it was the sex I missed. And then I thought about our chemistry her I-don't-give-a-shit-about-anything attitude, her tattoos, her filthy talk, her impressive erection.