"It's just a full size bed, love, it might be uncomfortable for you."

Bin scooped her all of a sudden and carried her to the bedroom, causing her to giggle and shout, "Love, wait!"

He laid her down beside him, leaving only a few inches gap in between them.

Yejin laughed, pointing out that she's right. "See?"

Bin then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. "See? We fit just right!" He kissed her on her head.

Pouting, she stared at him. "Are you sure? We'll try to solve this tomorrow."

"No worries my love, I can sleep like this with you forever." And with that, they just stared at each other.

Bin broke the silence. "Love let's talk about our plans tomorrow okay? I also have a question to ask you."

"What question?" She said, her hands now playing with his hair, combing it and just feeling its softness.

"I'll just ask you tomorrow. You're an ob-gyn so you should know the answer to that. Hahaha." He laughed naughtily.

Yejin got curious and prodded, "Hmm what's that love? Ask me now, I won't be able to fall asleep thinking about that."

Bin hugged her. "Hahaha let's wait until tomorrow."

Yejin then sat and threatened Bin to tell it, otherwise, she told him, she would sleep at the sofa.

Defeated, Bin finally answered her. "Hahaha okay okay love...My question is.. can we still do that?"

Yejin fell silent as if trying to understand what he meant. "That? What that?"

"Love...you know, making love?" Bin said, smiling sweetly at her.

"Ohh... " She smiled and blushed. "Hmmm.. if I say no, what will you do?"

Bin sighed. "Then I'll wait for you, it's not a problem."

"Are you sure?" Yejin smiled naughtily.

"Hmm...yes, but it might be a challenge for me.." He sighed again, with his lips pouting. Yejin smiled at his cuteness, and finally couldn't contain her laughter.

"Hahaha! Im just joking love...yes, we can still do that, unless I have certain issues, but thankfully, I have a healthy pregnancy."

"Really?" Like a child who's given a toy, Bin smiled happily and kissed her. "Thanks my love."

"Is that all?" She said, now lying beside him again.

"Hmm. I'll save the other question tomorrow. We must sleep now." He hugged her tightly and looked at her.

"I love you, Yejin." He kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you Bin." She kissed him on his dimples.

He pulled her closer and they kissed until they felt sleepy. Bin smiled when she yawned. "I'm the winner then. I'll get my reward tomorrow?" He smiled naughtily.

Nodding, she smiled and closed her eyes. Bin just stared at her until he also finally fell asleep. For the first time in years, the two of them experienced the most restful sleep they had as they sleep together again officially as a couple.

---

The following morning, Bin went to his apartment to get his car and some of his clothes. He then went back to pick Yejin up, just in time as she finished preparing for their trip. They had a late brunch and they planned to just eat at the resort later. Getting inside her apartment, he saw her in her floral dress, which just made his heart flutter once more. This was his favorite look of hers.