Epiloug

Freddie's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room finishing my drawing. It was my favourite motive to draw, I've drawn it sice I was about four and a half, just after my parents got engaged. It was a picture of the three of us smiling as my dad Louis took a selfie. We all looked so happy and papa Harry was holding his engagementring into the camera. I was sitting on my dad's hip and held papa's hand on wich he wasn't wearing the ring. The ring was a beautiful whitegold with saphires and emeralds that faded in colour and in the mittel ther was a small cercil made out of opals thad shone in all the clours of the rainbow. But the big diamand in the middle of it all made the thing wholsome and even more breathtaking.

I have drawn and painted this old picture so often and in nearly every style imagenable. I did pencil drwaings in black and white and also in a various colors. I did oil and acryl paintings I have drawn with makers and chalk. Back in the day I did the paintings with crayons and gel pencils and sharpies. I am sure that I did hundrets if not a thousand of these paintings. 

I also did many paintings of other occations like the wedding of my parents, christmas dinners with the whole family or meorable momaents with my  and of my siblings. I tresure them all and love them. These paintings are part of my story, my life and in some way define me. I am seventeen now and decided that will most likely study art and something else as soon as I graduate highschool.

Out of all of my siblings I'm the artsy kid. I am quiet most of the time but I enjoy pulling pranks from now and then. My younger twin sisters are identical in terms of looks but not personality vise. It overall was a bit of a shock when we discoverd that they were going to be twins all those years back. They have papa's eyes and lips but the rest of their faces are like dads. Their hair is straight and their eyes a pale green but they have dad's skintone. Overall they are really pretty. 

Darcy Johanna is the older one and she loves fashion just like papa. She has a lot of friends and is the total It-girl, but don't let the pretty facade trick you because she is a total maths nerd. Gracy Anne is a total sports fanatic and also a dancer. She is also quit smart and got both dad's and papa's hand at writing. And the two of them are only about to turn thirteen on the 16th of February.

Our youngest brother's name is Rubin Markus and he is a bit of an attention seeker. He is a jokester and also quit the looker at only ten years of age. Antie Lottie was the surrogate for him but he didn't inherritated her blonde hair. Papa is his father not like the rest of us. because of that Rou has curly hair but dad's blue eyes. He certainly is quite the social butterfly and can talk himself out of every situation.

As for me I look nearly exactly like dad did back in the day. Just with blond hair, a dimpul and a way better haircut. I also got a few tatoos, I know I'm only sixteen but they all have an important meaning. I have the words 'I'm proud of you' in my dad's handwriting. I got a small anchor on my ankel and one more tatoo behind my ear. It is a teddybear that is sitting under a raincloud. This particular tatoo is a partnertatoo thatmy boyfriend of pretty much forever also has. Bear and I have said tht we wanted to get married since we were little and as soon as we were old enough to understand everything we dated. Is't been now five years and we are both sure to stay together.

Dad and Papa are now married for thirteen years to the day. Today is the 28th of September and we kids planned a special something for them. We set up a wall full of memories. The wall held a lot of my paintings and poems Grace did. Darc and Rou baked them a hughe cake and set up a videoplayer and screen to rewatch their wedding ceremonie and other things like their engagement or birthdays or the rest of the show. We were all really proud of our achivements.

Gracy and I were now finishing up the wall while our aunts were distracting our fathers. They are not only married but they are also working together. After 'The Masked Singer' Dad wrote songs for Papa and after Dad couldn't play football anymore he also got features on Papas albums and they toured together. At a young age me and my siblings were all arround the world alredy and we are very thankful for the expiriences. 

***********************************************************************************************

Papa and Dad were now comeing back and we greeted them at the front door. They were happy to see us but also abit suspicious as to why we were all standing in the doorway. They soon found out however because we blindfolded them and then first lead them to th wall.

As we put the blindfolds down they both started to cry."This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Papa told us and we had a big family hug. "I love you all." Dad then said. 
The rest of the day was spent with uns on the couch, cuddeling and watching old videos. Yeah life was pretty good.