Show Seven

Harry's P.O.V.  

We were sitting at the kitchen table and ate the leftovers from yesterdays celebration. I still can't belive that Louis shot such an amazing goal and that the Rovers are third over all. Everyone slept over so we had Freddie with us in bed that night. Gemma and Lottie shared a guestroom aswell as the twins and my mum ended up in Freddies bed. His bed is quite lagre for a four year old. And Mark ended up sleeping on the couch but he didn't mind.

"And you are sure that you can get all of us seats for the finals?" my mom made sure. And I nodded. "Yeah I'm sure. It would be awsom to have the whole family togeter." I told her befor taking another bite of the cake Lottie made yesterday to celebrate Louis' win. "Who are you all routing for?" I then asked them. "Dragon!" Freddie shouted immediatly which caused all of us to laugh. "Yeah me too." Lottie agreed and Gemma nodded along. "Yeah he  is something special, I mean he makes me cry everytime he sings!" I tell them.

"How many shows are there left anyway?" Pheobe asked. "I mean I want to know how long I have to wait until I can see it live!" "Well there is still tonight and next week is the semi-final, so in two weeks." I tell her. "Oh okay, thats nice." Daisy hummed befor looking back to her phone.

"Hey, when do you guys have to go?" Louis then asked his dad. "The next ten minutes or so, The girls are only excused for the firts two periods but they have to be backfor third and the drive isn't exactly short. Lets hope we do not get stuck in a traffic jam."

*

After saying goodbye to our families we went back inside and decieded to rewatch last weeks episode because we didn't have had the time yet. Freddie, Louis and I snuggeled up on the couch and I started the episode on my leptop. The feeling at home is very different to seeing it live infront of you. The emotions weren't as easy to feel but I still have to admit that the Dragon made me loose a tear or two again.

We spent the rest of the day on the couch eating take-out and wtching disney movies. These are the moments that I care for the most. Louis arm wraped arround me and Freddie snuggled between us. I know that this is how I want to spent the rest of my life. Well maybe adding a few more kids but apart from that everything is perfect.

But no matter how wonderful this afternoon was, Louis had to leave for some sort of team celebartion that was at a secret location and only for the players so he left me and Freddie. Maybe I can get him to come to next weeks show or at least the final. I know that he enjoyed the show so much last year! With that thaught in mind I made sure that both Freddie and I ready to go to the studio. This time I made sure not to sleep befor going down to the studio. Insted Freddie and I took the dogs out to the garden and played with them.

We played catch and fetch and petted them. They recived their treats and we made sure to through away their poo. Then we braught them inside and I locked the dog flap so they wouldn't sneak out at night. During the day it was always open so they could still get agitation and do their business when we were out for the day.

But then it was time to go. Lottie and I had agreed after last weeks disaster that Freddie would come with me from now on. The little blonde boy didn't mind it so we were set. Freds even dressed up befor we left in one of his new shirts. It was very nice, in a light blue shade and tiny white polkadots on it. And he also wanted to wear red pants because they looked like the trousers Louis wore back in the day.

Then we were in the car with the radio playing in the background and us singing ontop of our lungs. That was something Freddie and I did all the time but after a drive that felt shorter than it was I parked the car and we walked into the studio and were welcomed by Lou in my dressing room. Todays attire was a cream collerd silky dressshirt with a lot of frills. And a pair of rose gold and cream patterned pants.