Periods with blessing

Some days later..around 4:00 am

Sidharth and shehnaaz is sleeping peacefully in each others arms..

Suddenly shehnaaz gets up and goes towards the washroom..
She comes out after sometimes and laid down on the other side of the bed..

Sidharth moves in sleep and founds that shehnaaz is not there..he rubs his eyes to see that she is sleeping on the other side of bed

Ye roz to mujhse chipak kar he soti hai..ise mere bina nind nahi aati aur raat ko bhi mere paas he soyi thi to ab kyu alag jakr bilkul kone me soyi hai..
He thought

Shehnaaz kya hua hai idhar aakr so..itna door kyu leti hai..
He said

Kuch nahi tu so ja mai yahin thik hoon..
She immediately said while getting nervous

Kuch hua hai kya jo itna nervous ho rahi hai..bata mujhe kya hua..tu aise kabhi alag hokar nahi soti hai..bta jaldi kya hua hai..
He asked getting worried

Sidharth kuch nahi hua sach me plz so ja tu..
She whinned

He pulled her towards him and tightly holds her so that she didn't run

Sidharth ye kya kar raha hai..chhod mujhe..tu door ho kar let mujhse..
She try to unlock his arms around her

Kyu door kyu letun mai..hum roz sath let rahe hain na to abhi aisa kya hua jo door ho jaun..bata mujhe..
He asked

Nahi bata sakti..tu door hatt pehle mujhse..plz
She whinned like a child

Mai door nahi reh raha hoon tujhe sona hai to aise he so nahi to tu bahar chali ja..mai aise he sounga bas..good night..
He said while kissing her cheeks and closed his eyes

She try to move but his hold was tight..she tried for some time but after failing many times she stops and sleep
She can't go outside as she feared to sleep alone in dark..
Sidharth smiled with closed eyes and try to sleep..

10:00 am Morning

Sidharth woke up first and saw that she is peacefully sleeping while clinging on him..he smiled at her and try to get up but she holds him more tightly..

Shehnaaz subha ho gayi hai..uthna hai mujhe..tu pillow pe sar rakh kar so ja..
He again try to get up

Nahi mujhe yahin sona hai..tu yahin reh mere paas..mujhe acha feel ho raha hai..
She is behaving like a child

Tu pagal hai kya..aise to kabhi nahi karti hai tu..kya hua hai..tabyat thik hai teri..
He checked her forehead

Suddenly she realises something and got up..
Nahi..nahi kuch nahi hua hai..mai thik hoon tu ja...
She again said nervously

He saw her closely gets up and goes towards washroom..when he came back he saw that shehnaaz is curled up in the bed and her both hands were near her lower stomach..
He thought about the night incident when she was not coming near him neither she was allowing him to come close and now she is all curled up in bed while having her hands on her stomach..

He goes towards her and keeps her hands on her head and asked:
Shehnaaz thik hai tu dard ho raha hai kahin pe..

She got up and said:
Haan..nahi..nahi kuch nahi ho raha hai

He knows she is lying..if she had any pain or anything she always tells him and always behaves like a child but she is not telling him now..