Let her go...

Nobody was there. It was pitch black. I looked around until someone tackled me and stuck a needle in my arm. The world fading out.

Your a pretty one. A deep voice said before I fell into complete darkness
-------------
I woke up in a cell on a bed that felt like it was made of rock.

I looked over and saw a guy that looked to be around my age. He had sleeked back blonde hair and a tight shirt that showed off his muscles.

Hello there I'm Drake. He said in a flirty voice.

What am I doing here? Let me go! I screamed.

He just shook his head. Your here so that you can make the boys do what we say. He said walking around me.

Please let all of us go. I said as an icy tear rolled down my face.

We will when we get what we want but for now... He said

Now- I started to say but was caught off by him pushing me against the wall and roughly kissing me.

It's gonna be a long night he whispered into my ear.
------------
Louis p.o.v.

I'm worried sick about Ali! The lads and I are locked in a cramped cell.

A man in about his 40's came up to us. He grinned evily.

So, boys I have a deal for you. Give us 10 grand and we'll give Ali and every day you don't pay us we may just have some fun with Ali. He said grinning.

My eyes filled with tears.

Please don't hurt her. Well give you the money. I told him.

He came into the cell and got our bank numbers and everything. He was cleaning us out.

As long as Ali's ok it's worth it.
-------
Mm? Are they really gonna give up Ali? Is 1d gonna make it out alive? Find out in the next chapter.