11 The Princess of Wind

POV Elsa

“Mind explaining what’s up with that giant Bunny, crazy Russian and the excited girl with wings who is always stuffing her fingers in my mouth? Did I forget someone.. oh.. and that weird stalker who communicates with pictures?” Ethan folded his arms in front of his chest and raised his eyebrow.

“As I said, they’re the Guardian’s of Childhood. Jack Frost is one of them but he is having some--,” I said and was going to finish my sentence with ‘problem’s but Ethan was faster than me. “He has some serious angst going on,” he sighed. I shook my head, “He just lost the touch to his core and we need to help him.”

“Whoa, hold up. We?” Ethan repeated and I bit my lower lip. “You’re his descendant, I was hoping that--,” I started but Ethan cut me off. “You wish me to help out a relic? Well, that sounds like fun, what should we do?” He grinned and rubbed his hands together.

“Maybe if we get the children to believe in him again, that might help,” I smiled sadly. “Hmm.. so he is all about snow days and fun times as you told me?” Ethan paced around the room, rubbing his chin. I nodded my head, “That’s what he is.”

“He controls winter powers like snow and ice?” Ethan said half in his thoughts. “Yes and wind,” I smiled to him. Ethan kept mumbling stuff with himself, sometimes he paused his walking and was almost getting an idea but then he shakes his head and begins walking again.

“HEUREKA!” Ethan shouted in excited way. “This idea might be crazy but I know a girl, she is my cousin and ten years old. She lives with her parents in.. well.. uh, you know that your daughter married a prince?” Ethan smiled shyly. “Yes, I heard of it,” I smiled back. “So she is like the future queen in there, maybe we could make her believe in Jack Frost! She’s a kid, that would help? Right?” Ethan chuckled.

“We could try,” I smiled to him, I really wished that it would help the situation.

“The other idea is a bit crazy too,” Ethan laughed nervously and I raised my eyebrow. “Please share it?” I told him.

Ethan inhaled deeply, “I could dress up like him. I mean since I’m human people can see me. Besides the main difference between us is that my hair is black and.. umm..” he blushed a bit. “And?”

“Okay so.. I have your eyes, “ Ethan went red. I look at him, “It seems so.”

“So.. that idea of mine?” He cleared his throat.

“Let’s try it but let’s go to meet your cousin,” I smiled and he nodded.

When we got out from one of the bedrooms in North’s home Ethan almost tripped on an elf. They were literally everywhere. Ethan startled when a grumpy looking yeti passed us.

“Can’t we just leave already,” he whispered and glanced at me. “No, we need some snow globes from Mr. North,” I laughed a bit and I heard him groan.

I knocked the door of North’s office and he called us to come in. I saw Ethan’s eyes sparkle when he saw the ice figures that North was sculpting. He had done a small plane from ice that was flying. “Dude, you really need to teach me that trick!” Ethan laughed as the plane passed him.

“Ah, but young Mr. Prince of Arendelle,” North chuckled and stood up. “You have some magic in you, something that I have seen before. Just tell me, have you tried out making jumping frost rabbits?” North laughed deeply and Ethan glanced at me like he was asking without words if North was insane.

“Jack can do that, I can’t, “ I smiled to Ethan. “So it might be possible that I can do moving frost things?” Ethan wondered aloud.

“Yes, it might be so.”