18 Tea and Moonlight

POV Elsa

It looks like a whirling wind inside my tea cup. After circling the spoon round and round I saw how the liguid started rotating. “Thank you for the tea North,” I smiled and glance up at him.

“THANK YOU FOR THE TEA NORTH!” A voice roared inside North’s shop and I chuckled. I look around me. There’s Thor sitting with his knees together on a couch. Then there’s a man who introduced himself as Ironman, he has that weird glowing thing in his chest and he is leaning against the support pole. Ironman or Tony Stark as I prefer to call him is mixing his tea with a spoon and then he rubs his chin while looking around North’s place.

I cleared my throat and I cooled down my tea with my hands creating frost around the edges.

“Nice trick,” a man laughed and I nodded my head to him. He was wearing colors of red, blue and white. They called him Captain America.

“Thank you Steve,” I grinned and the man flinched because of my words.

“So how could these Avengers help us out in our problem, mate?” Bunnymund groaned and glared at one silent man. Dr. Banner sighed and turned around, placing his tea on the table.

“We should remain calm, there’s no point in being angry,” Banner said to Bunny.

“Yes and you would need a full house renovation if you anger Dr. Banner,” Stark laughed and stared at Dr. Banner.

“And why is that?” North asked. A yeti started approaching Dr.Banner.

“Well he sure isn’t a little green man like some elf,” Stark said mischievously and sipped his tea.

“That’s enough Tony. Let’s say that I can turn into a monster,” Banner sighed and took his tea cup.

“Banner, I’m sure that a nice man like you can’t be anything so monstreous and trust me. I know what it means when you feel yourself being a monster,” I smiled. I felt an airwave passing me and I see how Jack flew to sit next to me, he placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Els, you do know that you’re not a monster?” Jack smiled to me.

“I do now,” I replied smiling.

“Yes but you have no idea what I can turn into,” Banner said and his lips narrowed.

From corner of my eye I saw how Sandy started signaling with his dreamsand. Above his head I saw how a figure of Banner appeared and then it changed into something large and muscular. It started throwing things around. I glance back at Banner.

Banner was staring at Sandy and then he sighed, “Precisely like that.”

“Cool! Some badass demolishing muscle man! ”Jack laughed and I elbowed him. “Owww,” Jack groaned.

“A Hulk,” Stark grinned.

“Hulk?” North asked. Now the yetis were backing up from Banner.

“Anger launches my transformation. I can go out of control and destroy things,” Banner smiled faintly.

“So why a lady like you would say that she’s a monster?” Steve asked politely.

“I once froze a whole kingdom and almost killed my own sister. Then they chased me, wanting me dead but.. then I realized that love was my salvation,” I smiled and look down at the cup. “Banner, there might be a salvation for you too,” I whispered and look at him.

“So we need to trust with them?” A man said, stepping out from the shadows.

“Nice for you to join us Hawkeye,” Stark grinned and I see how a woman walks in with them.