TWENTY NINE

wonwoo was walking beside soonha in the hallway. soonha felt uncomfortable with the stares, she could hear them mumble, and that just made her blood boil.

"she was abused by her mom? tsk, she deserves it."

"i know right! like, shes so mean and snappy with seventeen. she doesnt deserve to hang out with him."

"yeah, she always starts a fight with jihoon."

"shes such a crybaby too. cried over a useless bracelet? pft."

"haha she is a crybaby."

soonha gripped on the strap of her bag tigthly and hung her head down, gritting her teeth. wonwoo, glanced at her, then placed his arm around her.

"just ignore them." wonwoo said simply, so soonha inhaled, then exhaled before lifting her head up again.

the teacher wasnt here again, because of personal reason. but this time, nahee didnt distributed the seatwork because mrs. kim didnt left any.

the class cheered in happiness. some abondoned their seat and went to the small circle of their friends, some stayed on their seat, while some went out to buy some foods.

soonha was leaning on her chair, air pods on and lofi music blasting on full volume. jihoon was still beside her, and she can feel him taking occasional glances at her.

jihoom pursed his lips, having a mental debate whether to talk to her, or not. he glanced at her again, whose eyes were staring off inti space and air pods on.

he huffed. he wanted to talk to her, but what would he say? soonha might even just ignore him. so he decided to just leave her alone. (del: hes a coward)

a few minutes later, jihoon stood up from his seat and went to the empty seat beside his girlfriend. wonwoo sat back down on his former seat and nudged soonha.

"what?" she asked, taking off one air pod. wonwoo waved his phone in the air. "lets play, im bored."

"okay." so she lowered her volume down a little, open the app and waited for it to load. "my hotspot is already open, just connect so you can join." wonwoo informed her, and she nodded.

minutes had passed after the game started, and wonwoo kept on whining. "hey how are you so good at this?!" junhui, who was bored, pulled his chair beside soonha and stared at her screen.

his eyes grew wide when he saw how skillfull soonha was. "woah youre good at this. you already have twenty one kills and zero deaths. how about wonwoo? how many kills?"

"thirteen." soonha answered, as her player killed another enemy. junhui snorted. "damn hes such a bad player."

"no one says that im a bad player so shut your mouth and go back to china." junhui raised his palm in the air. "damn no need to snap."

silence fell onto the three since wonwoo and soonba was so focused on the game, even junhui was silent. soonyoung suddenly approached the three and pouted. "hey im bored-"

"shut up." wonwoo said, chasing his enemy on the game. soonha and junhui ignored soonyoung. "hey thats mean, what are you guys-"

"holy shit soonha that was awesome!" junhui exclaimed, when soonha killed four enemy in a row causing foe her to receive a 'savage.'

meanwhile soonyoung pouted, and quickly pulled the empty seat near the trios table. he sat down infront of junhui and triend to peek on soonhas phone, but his hair was getting on the way.

"soonyoung your hair i cant fuckin see!" junhui grouched, pushing his head away. soonyoung huffed and decided to peek on wonwoo, but got pushed away too.

"you guys are so mean." soonyoung said, crossing his arms with his pouty lips. soonha glanced at him, before standing up, pulling her chair with her and sitting down beside soonyoung.

"hey come back!" junhui said, quickly standig up with his chair too and sitting down beside soonha. soonyoung smiled, and wrapped his arms around soonha. "yay youre the best!"

soonha just nodded, and continued to play.

it was lunch break, and soonha and wonwoo was in the middle of the game. so when they were walking on the hallway, they were both on their phones.

junhui was still beside soonha, staring at her phone while wonwoo was just on his phone alone. soonyoung was just walking, because he said he didnt understood the game and it was boring.

"seriously, stop using your phone while walking."soonyoung scolded when wonwoo was about to bump into a trash can.

junhui and soonha snorted, because they found it funny. whilst jihoon and rachel were tailing behind the group.

jihoon was silent, because he was thinking of a way how to make soonha forgive him. rachel was annoyed, she noticed that jihoon keep on staring at soonha, and she didnt like it.

"babe stop staring at her." rachel pouted, and clinged into jihoons arm and batting her eyelashes at him. jihoon suddenly felt annoyed at her, he suddenly didnt likes her clinging on his arm. so he removed his arm away from her.

"can you stop doing that?" his voice came harsh, and rachel was surprised. it was the first time jihoon had complained about her clinging, and she felt pissed on both soonha and jihoon.

she frowned. "babe whats wrong?" she asked, trying not to lash her anger out at him. jihoon rolled his eyes. "youre so clingy i hate it."

"you know what? im so annoyed at you right now. do you like soonha? youve been staring at her the whole morning!" rachel huffed, finally pulling her arms away from jihoon's.

this caught the group's attention, soonha lifted her head and turned around, leaving her player not moving, soonyoung and junhui looked too, whilst wonwoo just continued to play, but he stopped walking.

jihoons eyes soften. "no babe- im sorry i didnt mean it. im sorry, its just that- im thinking about something." jihoon explained, and tried to interlock his hands with rachel. (del: okay ew.)

rachel was loving this- majority of the students were staring at them, and she loved the attention. she tried not to smirk, and had this fake hurt expression on her face.

"no jihoon. im so done. lets break up." she said, and that surprised jihoon. "babe- no please dont. please ill do anything you want." jihoon begged, and that was one of the reasons why she wanted jihoon to be hers, eventhough she really dont love him.

rachel sighed. "fine, ill think about it." she said, before turning her heels around jihoon and walking away with a sly smirk playing on her lips.

hi how r u feeling :D